locations TANZANIA CHANGOMBE
time type Full time
job requisition id 30029774
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional
experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The key purpose of this role is to receive correct goods/spares into
plant, ensure quality check and assist with correct binning. Adhere to
store management practices to ensure total customer satisfaction. Raise
Requisitions to RPSS and follow up on Purchase order from RPSS, items
delivery and raising of GRN. Effectively control goods received and
goods issued through proper management systems and procedures.
- Raise requisitions to RPSS for OPEX items, and follow up on delivery
- Raise requisitions to RPDD for CAPEX items, follow up on delivery
- Maintain records for easy retrieval of information on both OPEX and CAPEX requisitions
Receive engineering spares and goods
- Identify and QC all received engineering spares and goods
- Assist with correct binning
Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment
- Apply SHEQ procedures
- Maintain workplace safety, housekeeping and risk free standards
ZBB Maintenance Cost management
- Update cost tracker on daily basis
- Control of Engineering store entry by other people during the shift
Work in Teams
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Key Attributes and Competencies:
- Stock Management
- Knowledge of Stock Control Processes
- MS Office proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Ordinary Diploma in Materials Management or Procurement and Supply Management or Logistics
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Stock Control environment
Direct reports (solid line):
Dotted line reports:
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal
applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has
minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use
additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than the 10th of October, 2022.