Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the
lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically
by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize
their opportunities. With a strong foot print in Kenya, Uganda,
Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and now in DRC, Equity Bank is now home to
more than 14 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
The Bank seeks to recruit passionate and self-driven individual of to fill the jobs positions below:
Intern at Equity Bank Tanzania September, 2022
Intern shall work closely with his/her immediate supervisor to ensure
delivery of the following on commercial and credit related
fields.Business growth on all bank products and services to different
Growth of and maintenance of quality business assets
Ensuring excellent customer service
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of Bank agents and merchants in line to the Branch targets and growth of
- number of transaction snick
- Onboarding and activating customers on digital channels to ensure high volume
- transactions and reduced traffic at the branch.
- Train and embed financial literacy to customers in special segments in accordance with
- the bank policies, procedures, and programs.
- Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Bank
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Knowledge, Experience and Critical Competencies
- Understanding of the Bank’s major product offerings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili Language.
- Chinese Language is an added advantage.
- Good negotiation Skills with ability function in a culturally diverse and changing
- oriented setting
- High personal standards, goal oriented and with self-initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Financial Analysis skills.
- Ability to Multitasking in high pressure environment.
- Qualifying candidates should be bachelor Graduates for financial year 2022
- Qualifying candidates should be bachelor’s degree holder in business related field from a
- local or international recognized higher learning institution with pass mark from Upper
- second and above
- Professional qualification such as CPB and CPA(T) is added advantage.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Practical Field Attachment on any commercial Bank is added advantage
How to Apply:
Please ensure that you mention www.ajiraleo.com as the source of this job advertisement.
All applicants should send their CVs with academic certificates to TZRecruitment@equitybank.co.tz quoting the job title and Location in the subject field
Deadline: 07th October 2022.