|Reliance Insurance Co. (T) Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited 2022
Title: Agents Officer – Internship
reconcile between agent’s daily businesses in the smart policy insurer
portal and GC system and report all mismatch and irregularities.
- To ensure that in daily basis every issued cover have a respective proof of payments
- To review all cancelled risk notes in the smart policy portal, check reasons for cancellation, approvals and amount replaced
ensure that all agents’ registration documents are properly maintained
in the box files at the branches and copies are maintained at head
- To ensure agent’s compliance with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements such as TIRA and TRA
ensure that agents adhere to all circulars/guidelines issued by the
management from time to time, and report to Manager Agency all who do
not comply for further actions
- Recruitment of new agents – To receive, review and verify all documents of new recruited agents from the branches
- To review agent’s daily business summary reports
- To act as the link between agents and the management. To report all agent’s queries to agency manager for immediate feedback.
the necessary assistance and training to all agents on matters related
to agency and insurance in general as part of capacity building.
- Visit Agency’s offices for business and marketing advice where applicable.
collect proof of payments of premium paid from agents, print their
respective risk notes, and submit them to the accounting officials for
issuance of receipts and confirm that all documents are booked in the GC
- Push and closely follow up to ensure that agent’s commissions and incentives/bonuses are paid promptly and intact.
facilitate coordination and communication between agents and the
company’s support functions such as IT, Underwriting and Finance.
- And any other task that will be assigned by your supervisor
Requirements – Essential
- University Degree in insurance
- Experience in relevant field
- Effective communication skills
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to APPLY
applications should be attached with a Letter of Application, Copies of
Certificates and the Transcripts, 3 Referees and complete contact
The deadline for receipt of all applications is 06th October 2022
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited,
3rd & 4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, United Nations Road Upanga
P. O. Box 9826,
Dar es Salaam – Tanzania.
Tel: 2120088 – 90 / Fax: 2112903