|Air Tanzania Co. Ltd (ATCL)|
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) Jobs 2022
Dar es Salaam
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the
needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded
achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds
customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable,
safe, and high-quality services.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below…..
PAST PAPERS FROM STANDARD 7 UP TO FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. FREE DOWNLOAD, CLICK HERE!
POSITION: SENIOR PILOT I (Captain – B767) – (7 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have flown with more than 6000 flying hours with an Airline Transport Pilot License, Multi Engine and Instrument Rating.
have 1000 hours as a Pilot in Command and an experience of handling a
minimum of 65 tons equipment or above with a good performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for safety of the aircraft, its occupants and cargo pre, during and post flight.
- Maintain a high standard of discipline, appearance, uniformity and promptness of Co-pilots and Cabin Crew.
- Determine the achievement of commercial aspects of flights safety to obtain additional revenue load for the Company.
ensure that Flight Plans, Notam, Fleet Notices, Weather and any
pertinent documentation and service items that flight may require are
- Verify that the loading of aircraft being performed in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Report all incidents and accidents.
- Verify that all documents/certificates required being on board the aircraft are available and valid.
- Report any Flight delays of flights.
- Accept and sign for diplomatic mail, precious cargo and supervise stowage aboard the aircraft and handover to destinations.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates,
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A full size picture dressed in business attire
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29th September 2022.
Thanks for reading 7 SENIOR PILOT I (Captain – B767) at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)