Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|CRDB Bank Plc|
CRDB Bank Plc Jobs, 2022
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Requisition ID 1602
Position Advertised- Manager Marketing and Customer Experience
Bank Burundi S.A.which is 100% owned by CRDB BANK PLC and operates in
Burundi is inviting applications from qualified and experienced
candidates to fill the existing vacant positions. CRDB BANK PLC is the
leading bank, a wholly-owned private commercial Bank operating in
Tanzania and Burundi. The bank is listed on the Dar-Es-Salaam stock
exchange and has been recording progressive profit every year since its
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
BANK is committed to providing quality financial services with a strong
focus on retail banking and customized corporate and institutional
services while ensuring the confidence and trust of its stakeholders.
Bank offers a comprehensive range of Corporate, Retail, Business,
Treasury, Premier and Microfinance services through a diversified
distribution network. Its vision is to be a customer needs-driven bank,
aiming to acquire market leadership while providing positive returns to
Reporting Line- Deputy Managing Director
for taking a strategic approach that focuses on managing customer
information to drive sales into the business by increasing customers’
satisfaction and retention. It aims at gaining insights from the
customer’s unique perspective to increase customer experience and
cultivate customer loyalty.
- Develop a strategic plan to maintain CRDB Bank brand equity to gain additional value.
- Manage CRDB Bank brand to help the bank to build a loyal customer base and fuel the bank’s profits.
business growth in Marketing & Customer Experience Unit by keeping
track of the overall Marketing and customer Experience performance to
ensure that the annual targets are achieved.
- Contribute to the
implementation of Marketing & Customer Experience strategies,
programs and plans to meet the Bank’s business goals.
in the development of overall Bank strategy through the Marketing and
Customer Experience Unit and contribute to the development and
implementation of the Unit’s annual plan.
- Work closely with the
Business team to deliver the go-to-market execution of new products, new
features and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and oversee product launches, events, sales activation and all Bank’s initiatives.
- Track actively ROI for all experiential marketing efforts to help refine and adjust Strategy/approach as needed.
- Gather information, conduct market intelligence and examine buying trends to develop successful marketing plans.
the bank’s products meet the set standards of quality including
reliability, usability, and accessibility for distribution to the market
and product life cycle.
- Monitor and report service quality performance trends across the bank’s network.
- Drive Strategy of the Customer Roadmap through Customer feedback surveys.
- Rollout service improvement initiatives to ensure the return on investment.
all customer interactions (i.e. enquiries, requests, complaints,
suggestions and compliments) are well logged and tracked and appropriate
resolutions are made.
- Prepare detailed reports for the
Management on the impact analysis including sales volume, customer
experience, market trends, campaign performance and competitors’
- Provide world-class customer experience to ensure our
customers and partners rate the bank as the most preferred and drive the
loyalty index to the peak.
- Develop and maintain the sales activities and budget for Marketing &Customer Experience related strategic projects.
- Monitor the Marketing and Customer Experience performance and provide support to branches.
- Ensure satisfactory Audit and risk rating of the Unit.
the partners through the SLAs that are in place ensuring that any
under-delivery is penalized in line with the agreements.
- Perform any other duty as might be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or any related field from an accredited institution.
of 5 years experience with proven deep knowledge in Marketing and
Customer Experience in the Banking industry or in a similar role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in conducting analyzing market and competitive research.
- Extensive and proven event delivery experience working with local and international brands, community, and financial services.
- The highest level of uncompromised integrity.
- Sense of ownership and pride in his performance and its impact on the Bank’s success.
- Ability to perform marketing, project planning and conducting internal & external surveys.
ability to build effective, trusted and credible relationships with
multiple stakeholders through exceptional interpersonal skills,
communications, actions and presence.
- Articulate, with strong interpersonal skills, analytical and professional with an enthusiastic attitude and focus on results.
high aptitude and comfort level with technical environments and the
ability to work in a highly demanding environment and able to meet tight
- Demonstrated business acumen and comfort in performing strategic analyses quickly and thoroughly.
- Branding and Image Building.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank Plc, Manager; Marketing and Customer Experience- Burundi