Energy Tanzania (PAET)
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Jobs Vacancies at PanAfrican Energy Tanzania (PAET), 2022
Energy Tanzania (PAET) Jobs 2022
Job Title: Well Intervention Supervisor / Engineer at PAET
Reports to: Operations Manager
Short Term Contract
Energy Tanzania (PAET) is the leading integrated energy company in
Tanzania, developing and supplying natural gas for the power,
manufacturing and transportation sectors in the country is looking for
Well Intervention Supervisor / Engineer
wholly owned subsidiary of Orca Energy Group Inc, PAET has been in the
Tanzanian market since 2001 where it has been operating the Songo Songo
natural gas field. PanAfrican Energy has a commitment to the development
and efficient use of Tanzania’s natural gas resources. PAET is
committed to working with key players to help alleviate Tanzania’s
energy shortages and to partner in the development of the country’s
PanAfrican Energy is currently hiring a Well
Intervention Supervisor / Engineer on a short term contract to manage
well interventions in the Songo Songo gas field, with a specific focus
on Coiled Tubing (CT) Operations.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Well Intervention Supervisor / Engineer at PAET Reporting to the Company’s Operations Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Write and implement a one-well CT programme.
- Inspect and approve equipment to deliver CT programme.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure all materials are safely rigged up, tested and ready for use.
- Provide technical advice to the crew at the well site.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive daily progress reports.
- Managing storage and inventories of supplies and equipment at wellsite.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with company service quality, health, and safety.
- Represent the company throughout project delivery.
- Provide a detailed end of operation report.
Key Skills and experience:
expert in coiled tubing operations with specific focus on through
tubing interventions for well cleanout, including sand control, gas
lifting into production.
- Experience of coiled tubing fishing and drilling operations will be an advantage.
- Ability to supervise onsite activities and manage contractors to deliver cost effective operations.
- Experience of service contractor and equipment selection to meet work programme objectives.
- Manage interfaces with production dept and operator management team to advise on key operational decisions during workovers.
- Checking of contractor equipment to confirm fit for purpose and ready for use on site.
- Well control qualified for wireline and coiled tubing operations.
- Engineering qualified with ability to prepare work programmes and AFE’s for workovers.
- 10+years specific experience of engineering and supervising coiled tubing operations.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
HOW TO APPLY for Well Intervention Supervisor / Engineer at PAET
If you believe you have the required qualifications, send your application to HR Department or email it to HR@panafricanenergy.com This should reach the above address not later than 14th September 2022.
Human Resources Manager
PanAfrican Energy Tanzania Limited
Oyster Plaza, 5th Floor, Haile Selassie Street
PO Box 80139
Dar es Salaam
Thanks for reading New Job at PanAfrican Energy Tanzania (PAET) – Well Intervention Supervisor / Engineer