THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT
Thousands of Names Called for Interview at Parliament of Tanzania Released Today 08th September, 2022 by The Public
UTUMISHI: MAJINA YA WALIOITWA KWENYE USAILI UTUMISHI SEPTEMBER, 2022
Ref.No. (Consider attached PDF files)
WHO WE ARE
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Vision: To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
Mission: To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Functions of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role
of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to
the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18
of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work
performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government,
politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values:-
- Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.
- Loyalty to Government.
- Courtesy to all.
- Respect for the law, and
- Proper use of official information.
CLICK HAPA CHINI KU- DOWNLOAD 6 PDF FILES ZA MAJINA YOTE AND ADDITIONAL DETAILS: Download 6 PDF files written in SWAHILI with all names and more details for this interview below…..
Names released on behalf of: Various Sectors
Released Date: 09th September, 2022.
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE 1 HERE!
DOWNLOAD PDF FILE 2 HERE!
Thanks for reading UTUMISHI: (1,273 Pages) Thousands of Names Called for Interview at Various Sectors Released Today 08th September, 2022