About Raha Beverages Company Ltd
Raha Beverages Company Ltd (formerly Banana Investments Limited)
is a leading producer and distributor of wine made from banana fruits
in Tanzania. The company was first formally registered in 1993 employing
only 13 people. In 1996, the business was incorporated as Banana
Investments Limited and started producing and distributing banana
alcoholic beverages country wide. The brands that the company produces
include Raha, Raha Poa, Raha Gold and Raha Ginger.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
the products are popular in 14 regions namely Arusha, Kilimanjaro,
Tanga, Dar-es-Salaam, Pwani, Manyara, Singida, Simiyu, Dodoma, Mwanza,
Shinyanga, Geita, Mara, and Mtwara.
Raha Beverages Company (RABEC)
is a result of rebranding of Banana Investments Ltd whereby the name
Raha Beverages Company Ltd was adopted effective from 31st December
The company’s mission is to manufacture, distribute and
sell affordable Raha alcoholic beverages that offer our customers a
great taste, while our Vision is to be a sustainable manufacture and
distributer of Raha alcoholic beverage within East Africa.
Job Title: Assistance Business Operations Coordinator
Reporting to: Business Operations Coordinator _ Tanzania
Department: Sales and marketing
Location: Arusha, Tanzania
for Coordinating and Supporting of the Sales Operations, customer
experiences and stands as an overall linkage between field operations
and other units. S/he is responsible for collecting and analyzing of the
information that are appropriate for steering decisions.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Checking and reporting stocks national wide including HQ every morning
- Tracking receivables movements if the debts are being paid and provide daily report.
- Updates customer data base and call sheets in SAP
- Prepares customer buying profile every month and submit to Business Operations Coordinator before 3rd of next month.
- Follow up on stock movement in depot and reconcile with SAP on weekly basis.
- Follow up customer complaints and address them to the Business Operations Coordinator
in maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all
relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Prepares department meeting minutes on behalf of the Business Operations Coordinator.
- Identifies and review the staff monthly sales bonus and submit to the Line Manager.
- Keep all customer contracts in appropriate files.
- Follow up on pending deposit slip and unbanked cash.
- Custodian of POS machines and materials
- Monitor, follow-up and report on crates borrowed to customer
the Sales team on ground/field are presence to their planned daily
routine though the field sense application system and report on weekly
- To assist the Cost strategies committee on the controlling of resources consumption for sales trucks through
- providing the weekly per track route analysis.
- Ensure the planned marketing operations are conducted
- Perform any other duties that can be directed by the Line Management.
- Assistance Business Operations Coordinator Job Opportunity
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience working in a fast-pacing company based on a B2B and B2C.
- In-depth knowledge of business management
- Intermediate ability in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g., SAP
- Strong ability in business analysis, reporting and organization.
- Excellent Verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Swahili is a must.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
If you are interested, please send your application cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Assistance Business Operations Coordinator”.
Please note. The deadline for receiving applications will be Friday 9th September 2022.
vacancies announced by Raha Beverages Company Ltd are completely free
and candidates are not at any point requested to pay a fee for applying
or during the recruitment process.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be communicated.