TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar
producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of
Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality.
in Corporate Affairs Department – Hospital Section…..
Reports to the Hospital Manager.
Core Job Description: To provide high quality diagnostic imaging services and other radiograph services.
- Preparing examination rooms, positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Assessing and monitoring patients through treatment and follow-up.
- Working closely with medical specialists to plan treatment of tissues defects.
- Screening of abnormalities.
- Producing and interpreting high quality images of the body to identify and diagnose injury and disease.
- Assess patients and their requirements to work out which radiographic techniques to use.
- Take responsibilities for radiation safety in your work area, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors.
- Manage referrals to ensure patients receive radiation dose as low as reasonable possible.
- Supervising staff and patients in radiation work areas.
- Provide support and reassurance to patience, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Documenting information with computers.
demonstrate ability to work on standby, maintain high degree of
confidentiality and proper communication skills. Must be a good team
secondary schooling up to ‘Advanced’ standard, Degree or Diploma in
Diagnostic Radiography with Sonography, must be registered by Tanganyika
Medical Imaging and Radiology Council. 5 years working experience in
the related field will be an added advantage.
POST : Medical Specialist (Orthopedic Surgeon)
Reports to the: Hospital Manager
Job Description: Responsible for surgical or therapeutical treatment
and repair any injuries or illnesses to the musculoskeletal system, this
will include setting broken bones with braces, pins, splints, or casts,
diagnosing injuries or illnesses to bones, joints, and ligaments, and
correcting defects to the musculoskeletal system.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
diagnose, treat, and perform surgeries for patients with disorders,
malformations, diseases, and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
emergency medical duties, carrying outward rounds and make referrals to
physical therapists or other specialists as necessary.
- Performing clinical duties for both inpatient and outpatient.
- Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries, or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
- Keep abreast of advancements in orthopedic and best practices by attending medical seminars and conferences.
fully in morning clinical sessions, patients’ presentations, and
journal clubs, participating in management meetings and outreach
- Initiating, Creating, and planning strategies to
improve his/her professional services and ensure knowledge sharing among
- Carrying out administrative duties in his
respective working area, ensure adherence to standard operating
procedures and providing Medical legal advice.
- Carrying out
research in their respective medical fields, pursue medical research on
diseases, plan and execute disease prevention and health promotion
- Conduct, supervise, and participate in the training
of medical personnel needed to sustain a robust and readily available
- Performing any other related work as would be assigned by respective supervisors.
demonstrate ability to attentive and meticulous with good hand
dexterity, good interpersonal and communication skills, and show
compassion and empathy to the patients.
- Good analytical,
organizational, and problem-solving abilities, good hand-eye
coordination and manual dexterity, a good working knowledge of the
methods and equipment used in orthopedics.
- Flexible and the ability to work shifts and remain on call for emergency situations.
and successful 5 -year orthopaedic surgical residency and registered
with the Medical Council of Tanganyika. A combination of relevant
academic qualifications with minimum 4 years as an orthopaedic surgeon.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their
written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing
how they see themselves qualifying for these positions. They should also
send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime
telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The closing date for all
applications will be 19th September, 2022. Moreover we appreciate
in advance receiving applications from all interested candidates,
however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. And “if you do
not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date, please consider
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
The deadline for submitting the application is 19th September, 2022.