Watu Credit Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone
deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their
ambitious goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance
company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to
be part of making it a reality. Our vision is to provide asset
financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand
when provided with the right tools that can fulfill their dreams and the
needs of their families and community. We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
business is growing rapidly. In this context, we are looking for an
enthusiastic, experienced and Compliance & Investigation Officer
with high ethical principles to join our Compliance & Investigation
Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for internal
investigations and Watu Compliance Program designing, implementing,
maintaining and communicating.
We are looking for doers who are
ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication
create the impact needed in our communities. Do you want to become a
part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a
difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this
A successful Compliance & Investigation
Officer is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the
company, the market and the customers we serve.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Conduct and supervise Internal Investigations as per Watu Standards
- Analyze the investigation key metrics and trends. Prepare the appropriate report
- Identify and present to the management investigation learnings, implement remedial actions and conduct retaliation checks
as a trusted advisor for employees who seek guidance on
compliance-related matters or who wish to discuss or report suspected
- Deploy E&C local training and communication strategy and initiatives
- Monitor effectiveness/coverage of training and communication activities
- Maintain up to date written documentation and policies related to the organization’s business activities.
abreast of latest E&C developments, new technologies and ways of
working. Apply and share learning to promote continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- University degree in law, Accounting, Risk Management or any other related field.
- 3 years+ experience in corporate governance, legal research, investigations, or compliance related field
- Integrity and professional skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Self-starter, target oriented
- Team player and good communicator
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team?
Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!