|Aga Khan University (AKU)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Jobs Vacancies at Aga Khan University (AKU) 2022
Aga Khan University (AKU) Jobs 2022
Aga Khan University
Chartered in 1983, Aga Khan University (AKU) is a private, autonomous
and self-governing international university, with 13 teaching sites in 6
countries over three continents. An integral part of the Aga Khan
Development Network, AKU provides higher education in several
disciplines, carries out research pertinent to the countries and
operates 7 hospitals (soon 8) and over 325 outreach clinics, all at
It has almost 2,500 students and 14,000 staff. The University is both a
model of academic excellence and an agent of social change. As an
international institution, AKU operates on the core principles of
quality, relevance, impact and access.
The Aga Khan University invites applications for the below project positions below based in Tanzania…
This position will be based in Dar es
Aga Khan University
Executive Officer will be overseeing projects, programmes and day to
day activities within the office of the Associate Regional Vice Provost,
Tanzania and the Associate Dean, SONAM-Tanzania. This position is based
in Dar es Salaam.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Areas of responsibilities:
the Associate Regional Vice Provost Office and/or development of AKU’s
overall Academic Strategy, including assisting with academic governance
committees, ad hoc task forces or working groups set up to prepare
minutes (when neededjand follow up with implementation of action items.
and manage, the day-today administrative functions within the office of
the Associate Vice Provost, including staff supervision, and document
control, dissemination, and approvals.
- Undertake, oversee, and monitor Projects as may be required from time to time to ensure successful and timely delivery
in consultation with the Associate Regional Vice Provost, facilitate
periodic (quarterly and annual) monitoring and evaluation of performance
against annual plan goals and deliverables of units that report to the
Associate Vice Provost
- Support and overseethe development of annual budget and activity plans for the Associate Dean-SONAM &
- Associate Regional Vice Provost’s office, supporting the delivery of the Academic Strategy and its implementation Plans
the high-level searches for the Associate Dean-SONAM & Associate
Vice Provost’s Office including searches for Projects/Research
Assistants and other staff
- Help drive, oversee, and create databases to collect relevant university wide statistics as required by regulatory bodies
- Master’s degree from a reputable institution
least 5 years’ management experience in higher education and/or
non-profit sector: experience working with organizations internationally
and /or in Africa
- Ability to review, analyze and present complex ideas concisely and clearly in writing and orally
- Capacity for agile, flexible, and intellectual analysis of complex issues
- Creative problem solving and excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to demonstrate possession of a single-minded pursuit of excellence in all activities and passionate about education.
- Ability to work effectively with all constituencies and stakeholders of the university.
- A high sense of confidentiality and excellent management and organizational skills
- Multi-lingual, with the highest level of fluency in English and Swahili
- Experience with writing grant proposals, Board papers, and other complex documents.
- Ability to synthesize complex information and present ideas in a succinct manner
- Strong grasp of trends, complex regulatory environment in AKU’s regions and international trends in higher education.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in dealing with challenging, sensitive, and complex situations.
time management skills and ability to work well under tight deadlines,
heavy workloads and with a high degree of individual responsibility.
- Willingness to travel to all AKU sites and AKDN locations (Tanzania)
How to Apply
you meet the requirements of this position, please send your
application package which should include an application letter, an
updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th September 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Aga Khan University (AKU) – Executive Officer