|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
Data Entry Officer Tanzania Kibondo
Tanzania, United Republic of
Job Identification 7661
Job Category Analysis and Assessment
Degree Level Bachelor’s Degree
Job Schedule Full time Job Description
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the
organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and
accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
data collection methods and tools to support programs in needs
assessment, baseline assessment, output and outcome monitoring and
evaluation of the on-going projects.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure proper filing of project documents and reports
- Conduct routine monitoring and follow-up of project activities
- Other activities agreed and discussed with supervisor
for managing, recording, sharing, following up and consolidating WASH
committee feedback about NRC’s WASH interventions
- Perform GIS database development, qualitative/quantitative analysis, and mapping
- Work closely with the program teams, M&E.
- Responsible for data collection, entry, analyze and management, also Making sure data collected are accuracy
- Cross check data collected in the field, ensure regular updates, and solve eventual discrepancies
- Manage, update, and deploy monthly questionnaire
- Maintain, update, and expand data base system from automated data analysis and map production for factsheets
- Identify map information needs.
- Identify and access map information sources.
- Ensure accurate linkages between spatial databases and assessment data.
- Production of GIS outputs including maps and factsheets.
- Ensures that the produced maps meet the requirements of NRC -WASH and concerned partners.
accuracy of data collected; Cross check data collected in the field,
ensure regular updates, and solve eventual discrepancies; Manage,
update, and deploy monthly questionnaire
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,319 POSTS)
Position: Data Officer -WASH (1)
Reports to: WASH PC
Duty station: Kibondo-Nduta
Duration: 4 Months Could be extended based on funding availability
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS or a related discipline
3 years of experience in GIS / Database management, preferably in
humanitarian context Considerable experience in analyzing complex data
and knowledge of other statistical programming languages and packages a
- Previous experience with mobile data collection (ODK, ONA, KOBO, survey CTO).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, mainly communities effectively.
- Ability to receive and handle confidential and sensitive information (highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential)
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel)
in English, both written and verbal Able to perform field data
collection activities requiring long durations of walking
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian
organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across
more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance
to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee,
advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise,
helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for,
respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal
Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting
on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions,
Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health,
safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have
procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to
take away all risks.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
About the Team
NORCAP solves key challenges in the humanitarian, development and
peacebuilding sectors, in order to better protect vulnerable people’s
lives and rights. We build partnerships and projects with national and
international organisations and stakeholders. Skilled NORCAP experts
contribute to developing partners’ capacity – to identify and address
challenges, improve collaboration and encourage new and innovative
approaches. NORCAP is part of the Norwegian Refugee Council.
Posting Date 09/01/2022, 02:28 PM
Apply Before 09/08/2022, 02:28 PM