ITM Tanzania Jobs, 2022
Dar es Salaam
ITM Tanzania Limited
Tanzania Ltd is the East African division of the ITM AFRICA Group of
companies, a respected, multi-faceted service provider to different
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Holder of CPA (At least intermediate level)
- Professional Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in the accounting field
- Experience within project: Good computer skills and knowledge of several accounting software.
to work outside normal working hours; Ability to work under minimal
supervision. Attention to details; Good communication skills; Fluency in
- Very good organization skills, pro-active, dynamic, honest discreet and courteous.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
and Accounting Summarizing, classifying and ensuring all business
transactions are recorded in the accounting system on a daily basis.
- Keeping accurate records filling for all daily business transactions posted in the system
Fin & Admin manager in the processing of financial statements
according to legal, company accounting, financial guidelines, and
International Accounting Standards.
- Assist in appropriate inventory management.
in cashflow management, gather all the payment requests (needs) from
other departments, and provide reports and reconciliations to the
management on daily/ weekly/monthly basis where required.
- Assist in preparation and filling of all relevant tax returns of the company.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
Maintain office supplies by ordering and purchasing items with
attention to budgetary constraints and after prospecting market prices.
- Develop and update the vendor tracker for better supplier management.
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and furniture.
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Coordinate and maintain record of equipment provided to staff
- Ensure maintenance of company vehicles and control vehicle documentation.
- Supervise the office cleaning and general maintenance.
- Liaise with facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize other office activities (event planning, visitors, etc.)
- Perform any other tasks requested by the management
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Email Subject: Accountant
Deadline: 07th September, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.