Type: Services Agreement
Duration: 6 months
Deadline: 15th September 2022
Location: Remote with trip(s) to Tanzania
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
is Africa’s leading producer of kids’ edutainment. As a non-profit
social enterprise, we create fun, localized, and multi-platform
educational content that helps kids learn, and leverage their learning
to change their lives. Ubongo reaches millions of families across Africa
through accessible technologies. Our shows Ubongo Kids and Akili and Me
currently air in 31 countries across Africa, in multiple languages, and
are created using a rigorous process of research, co-creation, and
In order to do this efficiently, a bid
candidate will need to create a database platform that can host data
from all our different functions (production, education, digital,
finance, operations, growth, and development), link it to metrics, and
train our team on data analysis.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Scope of Work
to build and implement the data infrastructure including databases,
systems, and processes needed to effectively use data in collaboration
- Develop and deploy qualitative and quantitative data collection tools, analyze and present data as required
- Develop and deploy relevant software required for evaluating and presenting data appropriately
- Develop high-quality technical reports and visualize data findings creatively in a variety of formats
a variety of statistical methods to help understand the intricate
ecosystem of our users, products, partners, revenue, and learning
- Develop company testing framework and test model quality.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
capacity building of the team on technical expertise in data research,
data analysis, and data science/artificial intelligence
- Train and capacity-build identified employees who can then take over the management and analytics of Ubongo’s database
lead and capacity build with empathy, You value teamwork and teammates.
You are invested in sharing your knowledge with others and listening to
- You take stakeholder needs into account, bridging
methodology and data into meaningful strategy from your analyses. You
are a communicator who crafts impactful data narratives that inform
company decisions around product, business, finance, and development
- Can work effectively independently
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science/IT
- 3-4 years of experience in business intelligence, data science, or analyst role in an organization (preferably NGO)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Ability to communicate data to a non-technical audience
Submit your technical and financial proposal to: email@example.com by September 15th, 2022. The subject line should read Tender For Data Scientist Consultant.
- Statement of work
- Comments and suggestions on terms of reference
- Methodology and Approach
- Equipment and facilities
- Quality assurance
- Team composition and staff assignments
- Total fees plus breakdown
- Structure (e.g. daily, deliverable-based, etc)
- Fixed costs
- Reimbursable expenses
MODE OF APPLICATION