Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future
for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories.
Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing
yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and
society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global
team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
as a Wired Communications Sales Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy
business based in Tanzania. You will be managing all the business
development and sales activities for HAPG wired communication solutions
across all the segments specially in the non-power utility segment such
as water, oil and gas, air traffic control, transportation, and
- Adapting and implementing sales strategy for mission critical communication solutions across the assigned territory.
- Ensuring technical and commercial support for customers. Generating leads and pipeline development.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities through various channels to market.
- Qualifying new system integrators targeting different segments.
- Driving the pre-qualification processes with end users.
Contributing to company strategy to reach a leading position with a
25-30% market share in MPLS-TP for mission critical via, winning new
MPLS-TP accounts and successfully converting SDH accounts to MPLS-TP.
- Visiting and engaging with the customer substantially more often to promote our value proposition.
- Approaching to scan the whole market and identifying new market entry points.
- Promoting technically MPLS-TP against competing approaches like IP/MPLS, DWDM, Wireless, Industrial automation.
- Consulting future customers on best migration strategy from SDH to MPLS-TP. Strong networking with End User key stakeholders.
- Arranging, initiating, and executing together with technical support and services customer promotion campaigns/POCs and demos.
Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means
taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your
colleagues and the business.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology or equivalent. Master’s degree is a business administration is a plus
- 7 plus years of relevant experience; in fiber optic transmission networks.
- Cisco Certification CCNP, CCIE is an added advantage.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding Sales target. Proven strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of contractual terms and condition.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable
energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and
infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the
value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer
technologies and enable the digital transformation required to
accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are
advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable,
flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic
value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled
installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland,
we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business
volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Publication date 2022-08-30
Reference Number TZ53212669_E4