Expert Consultancy Tanzania Jobs
Lodge Operation/Admin and Logistics Officer
Summary of Position
full time position is currently available for an experienced Lodge
Operation/Administrator and Logistics Officer with strong administrative
skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight
deadlines with minimal supervision. Excellent
communication and organizational skills are essential, as is
proficiency with MS Office Suite and general computer skills.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,411 POSTS)
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in Kiswahili (written and spoken) and full working proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Advanced Microsoft Word Skills, with a particular focus on formatting functions
- Advanced filing skills (both electronic file management and hardcopy filing protocols);
- Quality (accurate, precise, thorough, complete, attention to detail);
- Timeliness (meet deadlines, generally handle duties in an efficient and timely manner);
- Helpfulness/positive attitude/diplomacy;
- Organization (tidy and efficient workspace and electronic files);
- Multi-tasking (prioritizing and juggling various tasks effectively);
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Summary of Responsibilities:
to the Hotel Leadership Team. Responsibilities and essential job
functions include but are not limited to the following administrative
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and questions and react quickly and professionally
- To assist Executive Leadership Team with office projects
- Have full knowledge of all Hotel operations
- Manage purchasing of office and operating supplies
- Manage and organize expense reports and submission
- Responsible to attend weekly meetings, take notes and distribute the minutes and follow up tasks accordingly
- Will be responsible for answering all assigned phone and email correspondence.
- Must have knowledge of all Hotel amenities and happenings.
assigned reporting, scheduling, communications, projects,
presentations, some purchasing/receiving, printing, and overall office
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Lodge Operations Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all staff are trained in proper procedures and policies through an ongoing training program
- Meeting with the general manager to discuss business operations and plans for improvement
- Monitoring staff performance through regular assessments of productivity levels and employee satisfaction
- Overseeing the budget to ensure that costs do not exceed revenues
staff members’ work hours and coordinating with other departments such
as housekeeping or security to ensure a smooth operation
- Determining staffing needs based on factors such as statistical data and past experience
- Monitoring occupancy rates and room rates to ensure that profits are maximized while ensuring that customers are satisfied
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote hotel brand awareness and increases in revenue
- Working with the front office staff to ensure that all guest requests are handled properly and in a timely manner
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Lodge Logistic Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all Lodge administrative activities are coordinated effectively;
workshop/training events as required, including hotel liaison,
participant confirmation, invitations, travel arrangements, supplies and
materials, equipment hire and providing point of contact support for
participants at events;
- Coordinate and provide logistical
support for Lodge activities, including travel arrangements, visas,
field visits, and DFAT/counterpart visits;
- Provide administrative support to team members
- Review supplier contracts and contracts for terms and conditions.
Scheduling and Meetings
meeting arrangements, including informing team members, booking meeting
rooms and keeping management/staff calendars updated;
- Track staff travel and leave plans and records to ensure all staff members are kept informed of team location and availability;
- Schedule and coordinate vehicles and drivers, including driver booking schedules
- Support the Head of Operations and Finance with timesheets.
- Front Desk
- Receive visitors in a professional manner;
- Program the phone system and voice mail as required and provide training to users
office supplies inventory, including toner for office equipment
(printers, fax, photocopiers) as well as kitchen supplies;
- Record and prepare minutes from staff meetings.
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your application clearly indicating “Purchasing Manager Vacancy:” on the subject line on before 15th September, 2022 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org