Microfinance LTD is a financial Institution established to provide
financial solutions to customers in Tanzania with micro-loans.
effort to stream line operations, we are seeking to recruit a highly
competent, self motivated and professional individual to fill in the
position of General Manager.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Main purpose of job
the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent is
responsible for full management & oversight of all departmental
areas across all the Company’s functional areas.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand, Monitor and Evaluate the credit portfolios at any time point.
- Develop a six months company’s strategic plan that will re-direct the company towards growth and profit making.
- Ensures the company complies with all government regulatory bodies (BOT, TRA etc.) and policies in time.
- Deploy innovation in marketing and outreach activities to enhance company’s brand image.
- Plan and apply strategic thought in finding ways to meet and exceed the company Loan disbursement and recovery goals.
- Develop and promote new products and services for customers.
- Act as a bridge between the staff and higher level of Management in the company.
- Communicate company-wide changes to the company’s operation.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,199 POSTS)
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
have at least 5 – 7 years’ experience, 3 of which must be at management
level with key experience in managing Microfinance/ Bank operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to develop strategic plan.
- Very strong business acumen with the ability to grow business.
- Confident negotiator and with the ability to “close the deal”.
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Self-driven with a results-oriented mindset.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic certificates in one PDF to email@example.com before 6th September, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.