AB InBev / Tanzania Breweries Limited (TBL)
TBL Plc is a subsidiary of ABInBev. ABInBev is the largest brewer in the world.
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking
for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure
and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The key purpose of this role is to operate and maintain the packaging process to achieve optimal equipment effectiveness.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities:
- Carries out machine operation – start-up, shut down, running, etc.
- Carry out brand pack changes
- Perform autonomous maintenance
- Regularly checks to ensure correct set up and operation
- Monitor process performance
- Supports development, training and coach operational teams to ensure optimal operation
- Assist in problem solving processes pertaining to specific process area
- Provides knowledge in all continuous improvement activities aimed at improving process capability of specific plant/process area
- Coaches and assesses staff as required
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment
- Ability to work shifts
- Summatively assessed on at least two machines
- 3 years’ experience in working in a packaging process environment
- Active team player
- Having vigilance and quickness to action
- Problem solving ability
- Manual dexterity
- Proven SAB track record (Prior performance)
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal
applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has
minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use
additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than the 2nd of September.