Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Reference Number SMP-89
Smollan, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re shifting our
story. We’re looking for truly unique people who believe in fostering a
diverse and inclusive environment. Where our people are cared for, happy
and inspired in building an extraordinary place to work.
on the lookout for an exceptional Market Development Representative who
will co-ordinate and ensure the effective execution of a sales and
merchandising function of clients’ products at store level.
This role will be based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
As a Market Development Representative you will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with our Marketing, Sales and Pre-Sales teams.
- Conduct and manage sales cycle process from initial contact through to initial qualification.
- Outbound prospecting within a defined territory/target market.
- Tracking activity and sales progress daily in Microsoft CRM.
to achieve the sales volume target for his/ her given territory, as per
the RGB & PET mix. Develop customers/ stockists to stock full range
of RGB and PET products, to maximize sales volumes.
market opportunities and open new stockists and outlets on an ongoing
basis to drive horizontal expansion and volume growth.
What are we looking for?
To qualify for this role, you should have:
- 1-3 Years’ experience in the FMCG industry witin sales and marketing.
- A completed retail management university degree
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrable time management and planning abilities
What’s in it for you?
A robust work environment
Opportunity to learn and grow with a leading brand in the FMCG industry.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity DSM at Smollan Tanzania – Market Development Representative