Tanga Cement PLC believes
that for employees to play their full role
in the achievement of the Company’s business objectives, there should
exist an on going comprehensive and effective training and development
process at all levels. The company therefore invests in personal and
professional development from the start of an individual’s career.
periodic People Forum is part of the on going process of evaluating
people’s performance and identifying their potential to meet the
Tanga Cement PLC makes use of on-the-job
training, mentoring, coaching, exchange programs within Group Companies,
corporate programs, and also formal external training programs to help
employees develop the required skills.
Employment opportunities at Tanga Cement PLC
Admin Clerk II
Position: Admin Clerk II
Reporting to: Accounts Payable Admin
Verification and posting of invoices/bills – Ensure that all
invoices/bills are properly and timely verified with accurate details
from the invoice; make follow up of all invoices/bills which are not yet
invoiced/billed as per suppliers’ reconciliations refers.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
• Housekeeping – Ensure that all invoices/bills without supporting documents i.e. delivery notes are
being followed up and verified timely and ensure accurate verification of tax with proper tax coding
i.e imported service, VAT, etc
• Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
• Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify and manage the
environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in
• Any other duties as may be assigned
• Bachelor of Commerce / Advance Diploma/Diploma in Accountancy
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,254 POSTS)
Knowledge and Specific Experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Reasonably independent and able to resolve own difficulties
• Excellent knowledge of Group and local reporting requirements and accounting practices
• Excellent knowledge of Tanga Cement reporting requirements and accounting standards
• Excellent knowledge of internal control requirement
• Good knowledge of computer based financial accounting systems
• Working knowledge of cost accounting principles
• Totally honest and trustworthy
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Take responsibility to adhere to company procedures
• Must enjoy routine and take pride in producing accurate reports to meet deadlines on a regular
• Positive and enthusiastic to improve financial accounting performance
• Able to respond to heavy demands and high work pressure.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Tanga Cement Plc
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salary and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com, on or before 31st August, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.