Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|Alistair Group Tanzania
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Opportunities at Alistair Group, 2022Alistair Group Tanzania Jobs 2022
Dar es Salaam
Alistair Group makes our clients’ businesses work better in Africa by self-delivering integrated logistics solutions.
you someone with a “hunger for growth”, a “whatever it takes mentality”
and understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes
to thrive in one? Are you someone who “Questions things” and “looks for
improvements”? Do you have experience in taking a fast growing business
to a greater height? Then you may be perfect for our Subcontracting Lead
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
Reporting line: Head of Road Freight
Experience & qualifications:-
minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or
equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service
- LEAN SIX SIGMA (Desirable)
- Project Management (Desirable)
- Business Management (Desirable)
- Sales Training and Business Negotiation (Desirable)
- Leadership skills to motivate and inspire team members
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information
- Strong management skills ensuring efficient use of resources
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a register of approved Alistair Group (AG) Road Freight Subcontractors.
each subcontractor, maintain a register of authorised drivers and
vehicles that are graded and registered as quality approved to carry AG
- Ensure current Terms and Conditions are continually updated and are communicated and acknowledged by the subcontractor.
agreements for the transportation of AG Cargo back-to-back with
client/customer terms and conditions. Special attention paid to free
time and demurrage agreements.
- Generate Loading Confirmation documentation for the subcontractor detailing all subcontracted transportation of AG Cargo
trip folders for all subcontracted transportation of AG cargo and
ensure all documentation for the project is collated and submitted to
financing for trip reconciliation and invoicing.
- Comply with current micro-financing arrangement and procedures provided to subcontractors.
subcontractor operations staff are fully aware of all transit and
journey management procedures and legal requirements, and ensure their
- Assist the Subcontracting Lead with conducting due
diligence inspections and/or annual reviews and provide support to any
resulting subcontractor development action plans.
- Assist the AG Driver Training wing to deliver any required subcontractor driver training packages or briefings.
timely feedback (daily Reports) to the subcontractor, ensuring that all
delays not caused by the subcontractor are communicated clearly.
attention paid to management of expectations regarding free time,
potential standing charge claims and demurrage charges..
- Ensure all internal reporting procedures are followed and performance appraisal data capture are accurate and timely.
as a general assistant to the Subcontracting Lead seeking continual
improvement and promoting best practice amongst the Road Freight team.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Alistair Group Tanzania, Subcontracting Officer – Logistics