FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to
improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven
solutions. Our staff include experts in Health, Education, Nutrition,
Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth,
Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to
address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more
than 60 countries.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below….
Administrative Assistant in Iringa
locations Iringa, Tanzania
time type Full time
job requisition id Requisition – 2022201605
integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff include experts in
Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil
Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix
of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking
suitably qualified candidates to fill in Administrative Assistant in
Iringa for its EpiC project in Tanzania
The Meeting Targets and
Maintaining Epidemic Control (EpiC) is a 5 year global project funded by
the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), dedicated to
achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. The project provides
strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to break
through barriers to 95-95-95 and promote self-reliant management of
national HIV programs by improving HIV case-finding, prevention, and
treatment programming. In Tanzania, EpiC will be implementing an HIV
service delivery project among key and priority populations, adolescent
girls and young women; and orphans and vulnerable children which aims to
reduce HIV infections in pursuit of reaching 95-95-95 goals. To
achieve this goal, the program will support targeted prevention and case
finding strategies at community level amongst the targeted populations.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Administrative Assistant Managing office support operations and
providing administrative and financial management support to EpiC staff
and offices. Specifically, providing administrative support to the
office; coordinating with other Administrative Assistants on travel and
logistics for EpiC staff and activities; managing files and other data
within office; and in liaison with Senior Administrative Officer
coordinating vehicle fleet while ensuring compliance with FHI 360/
contractual requirements of the Project
Specific duties include:
- Provide support to and coordinating project administrative activities within FHI 360 and USAID guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure accurate keeping of all records for Moshi Office
- Prepare payment vouchers and other related documentation as needed.
- Responsible for the filing of payment vouchers, supporting documentations, workshop and travel retirements.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinate all administrative support services for office(s) (as relevant).
- Coordinate logistical organization of workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings for partners and clients.
- Prepare workshops schedule/payment to participants.
- Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
necessary, in liaison with Susan coordinate all travel details and
logistics for EpiC staff, consultants and other visitors including
booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel
- Coordinate all records and storage of supplies for the office.
degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and with 1-3
years’ relevant experience; OR Advanced Diploma in similar field with
3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to work with others and
to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff,
subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP.
- Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
- Routine coordination with FHI360 employees, consultants, on-site and in the field.
- Must have report writing skills and be able to communicate with impact.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations.
- Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision
- Resourceful in gathering information.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills, both in planning and organizing work to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may
apply online by uploading his/her Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae
(CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of
three (3) referees
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This job posting
summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor
restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these
duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a
contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and
revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any
person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin,
age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package,
professional development and policies and programs that support a
healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive
difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.