Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Aspen Medical Tanzania Jobs 2022
- Registered Medical Doctor (MBChB)
- Minimum ten years of practice as a confirmed Emergency Physician or an
- Intensivist/experience on remote sites/ MEDEVAC skills
- Experienced in pre-hospital care and ICU
- ATLS / ACLS/ PHTLS qualification or equivalent
international Emergency skills qualifications (e.g., CAMU/
Anesthesiology/ Disaster medicine/ polytrauma qualification/ Ultrasound
- Occupational health and experience or work-related injuries
- Excellent communication skills
- Good leadership skills and team management skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, and mature in judgment.
- Good assessment, analytical, planning, and reporting skills.
- Experience in leading remote clinics is essential.
- Major Incident Medical Management and Support (MIMMS) or equivalent
Basic Life Support or equivalent.
Additionally, you should possess the following technical knowledge skills (non-comprehensive):
- Rapid sequence intubation plus maintaining the anesthesia
- Airway management, including tracheotomy
- Chest tube management
Myocardial Infarction (including fibrinolytic) / Stroke/ Crush
syndrome/ septicaemia or severe infections/ arrhythmias, severe bleeding
and polytraumas, and severe allergy.
- Air medevac skills (conditioning before the flight)
- Minor surgery skills
Rotations: 4 weeks maximum
Contract Duration: The Project is planned to run for three years from Oct 2022.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that employment is contingent upon the award of the contract.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Aspen Medical Tanzania – Medical Doctor