|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL), 2022
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) Jobs 2022
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding
collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain
Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every
day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people,
our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage
business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits) It is
a subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest
business unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE
in Kenya. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the second
largest beer company with a market share of around 25%.
incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited and changed its
name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002, and commenced commercial
operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam. The company was
acquired by EABL in October 2010 and has three breweries located in Dar
es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brand portfolios
include Tusker Lager, Tusker Lite, Serengeti Lite, Kibo Gold, The Kick,
Uhuru Peak, and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the
distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirit
brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®,
Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Key Responsibilities and Output
- Being 100% focused on the EDGE SFA delivery through pre, during and post deployment.
closely with the leads of the other Execution workstreams and Execution
commercial lead to ensure all independencies are understood and planned
in line with delivery timelines.
- Having a robust understanding
of the Field Sales force processes, challenges and opportunities in
order to help prioritize key SFA functionality Identify areas of SFA
- Decision Maker on market prioritization for deployment
- Decision Maker on market functionality requirements and priorities that inform Global Product sprints
- Share the from and to with stakeholders and other in Market Execution Leads, including functionality roadmap.
a key role in change management of the business, providing insight and
thought into the materials, communications and training required to
launch SFA successfully among the sales force.
- Responsible for embedding the new technology and supporting the new ways of working the field teams will adapt.
- Work closely with the Commercial Data Lead to identify
- Identifying test users and pilot group who will form a key part of the deployment of the new SFA app.
- Organize in market User acceptance testing in a time frame that allows bugs to be fixed without delaying full deployment
sales leader who has a proven ability to deliver results and either
drive transformation through the organization or manage and lead
- Commercially experienced with robust knowledge of the how the field sales force operate.
- Ability to drive change, challenge and deliver under tight and ambitious timescales.
- Well organized with a good network or understanding of commercial and support functions within the business.
- A problem solver; restless & agile – lives and breathes implementation
Worker Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dar es Salaam
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) – Product Owner: Digital Call