Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Park Hyatt Zanzibar
Featuring a seafront location in Zanzibar City, Park Hyatt Zanzibar offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Park Hyatt Zanzibar
Req ID: ZAN000166
Come and join us in our journey as we care for people so they can be
their best! We believe that being your best is about being your true
self – engaged, fulfilled and ready to take on the world.
majestically on the beachfront in the heart of Stone Town, a designated
UNESCO heritage site, Park Hyatt Zanzibar is the quintessential
destination from which to experience the idyllic East African island of
Zanzibar and embrace the rich culture, heritage, and historical
significance of the hotel’s location.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
The Housekeeping Manager responsibilities:
and manages the Operations departments while working closely with
department managers and directors and other hotel divisions
Empower, Lead, Coach and Motivate the Operations teams including hourly
colleagues, and supervisors, towards achieving exceptional guest
service results and complete colleague engagement
- Ability to assist the hotel in reaching service scores on our guest surveys
- Ensure thorough communication and understanding with guests and other departments by reviewing hotel events and activities
- Support Operations leaders in proactively reviewing staffing and equipment needs
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance
an environment establishing highest standards of quality service and
ensures implementation through effective hiring, training development,
promotion and continuous reinforcement
- Administrative tasks may include the facilitation of payroll, reports, forecasts, point of sale procedures, inventory and budget
daily walk-throughs in Operations departments to ensure full compliance
with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards
Housekeeping Manager is an integral part of the hotel’s overall
Operations teams. Experience in this dynamic role will guide you to the
next step in your career path
Time Management Position that requires full flexibility, including the
ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays and a varied schedule
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Candidates should be extremely creative, innovative, detail oriented and organized
- Strong hotel operations experience and at least two years in a Housekeeping management or leadership type role
- Previous experience in Hotel Operations preferred
possess the following strengths: high energy, positive attitude,
entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator,
strong developer and trainer and effective in providing exceptional
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Park Hyatt Zanzibar – Housekeeping Manager