Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|National Bank of Commerce|
National Bank of Commerce (NBC) Jobs, 2022
Applications Development and Integrations Specialist
Position: Applications Development and Integrations Specialist
locations Head Office NBC
time type Full time
job requisition id R-15937171
is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of
experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and
investment banking, wealth management products and services.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
To build and maintain relationships across a
portfolio of high value Corporate and Investment banking customers by
focusing on growing value through achieving challenging sales and income
targets and improving customer satisfactions. The jobholder will be
responsible for business development both with new customers and with
existing customers where they are expected to increase “wallet share”,
to manage and sustain a portfolio of Corporate customers, to build long
term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their
business through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and
quality of operational service and to maximise risk-adjusted portfolio
Sales and Service: 65%
portfolio value in line with agreed targets. This is achieved through
cross sell or up sell by providing a variety of products and services to
- Generating ongoing referral business from existing customers within the portfolio
- Identify sales and services opportunities and offering solutions appropriate for the customer’s needs, goal and objectives
the products that are most effective in meeting customer’s needs and be
able to sell these at short notice both reactively and proactively.
- Adopt a commercial approach to cost control and income generation
- Expand assigned portfolios through product optimisation and profitable cross selling
- Achieve customer satisfaction targets within the assigned portfolio by improving customer satisfaction standards
- Establish relationships and maintain proactive and regular contact with clients as part of the agreed contact plan
- Utilise all customer contact processes and products to develop a better understanding of customer needs
- Provide feedback to clients, even if query or complaint has not been resolved yet.
- Educate customer on the new operating models
- Engage the customer and introduce prepared solutions
and apply the relevant governance and compliance procedures to
activities undertaken and maintain ongoing completion of relevant
governance and compliance training
- Maintain customer records and accurate completion of applications and paperwork
- Work closely with customer service teams, responding to complex servicing requests and complaints for customers
- Work proactively with colleagues across the group to support the growth of lead generation
- Promote alternative delivery channels to clients
- Proactively raise the profile and reputation of the Bank in the local community
- Provide financial advice to existing and new customers within the local community to remain a reputable Bank
- Maintain Relationship Plans for all customers in the portfolio such that contact with customers is prioritised.
- Conduct annual and if appropriate, interim reviews of customers borrowing facilities
- Conduct annual and if appropriate, interim reviews with non-borrowing customers
the key messages, e.g. agreed service standards, and negotiated
pricing, relationship team contact points and new product changes,
deciding upon the most appropriate communication method.
- Deal with and find solutions to customer complaints
- Research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Business Management 30%
- Research, create and follow up on a target list for potential new business
priority customers using the Customer Relationship Planning templates
to assess their present and potential contribution.
- Gather all
the required information that is needed to prepare and assess credit
applications. Role holder will be expected to input certain key
information such as judgemental information. (They will work with
Business Analysts, CMAs and Operational Bankers to construct credit
- Control and quality of the portfolio, using available triggers and adherence to Risk management guidelines and policies.
Staff Management 5%
- Day to day coaching and development of Business Analysts and Operational Bankers
Degree and Professional Qualifications – Business, Commerce and
Management Studies, Commercial mindset – Junior (Meets all of the
requirements), Customer Excellence – Service Delivery (Meets all of the
requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements),
Effective communication – Basic (Meets all of the requirements),
Experience in a similar environment at junior specialist level, Openness
to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further
development), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the
requirements), Relationship building (Meets all of the requirements)
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at NBC Bank Limited – Relationship Manager