Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Job ID: R-44810
Category: Supply Chain
Location: Mufindi, Iringa
Purpose of Role
Conservation & Forestry Manager co-ordinates company conservations
and fuelwood operations plans and implementations through partnering
with site managers and teams / individuals concerned to ensure a balance
of supply and demand of both short- and long-term fuelwood to the
company factories. Support the
implementation of environmental targets for UTT including the local and
legal requirements that support the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
co-ordinate, report and overall supervise the end-to-end firewood
operations programs against compliances to standards, plans and
policies. These includes tree nursery operations, planting, maintenance,
- Short- and long-term thermal demand and supply planning to maintain the desired firewood supply
- Manage firewood distribution planning and execution to the manufacturing sites from source
- Prepares reports and communicate forecast and inventory measurements against the targets
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret relevant firewood operations data to act as a single point of reference for the same
- Develop collaborations with relevant institutions on areas of improvement beneficial to the company
- Train of the firewood teams on operational standardization and safety and harmonization.
the development of operations and process controls and improvements to
increase efficiencies in company environmental performance.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Manage the forest conservation areas for sustainability
- Monitor the various solid, liquid, and gaseous wastes generated in the business and the programs to reuse, reduce or recycle.
- Support the estates and factories on internal and statutory environmental audits
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Bachelors graduate in forestry or a related discipline
- 3 years hands on experience.
- Financial Competency
- IT Skills and use of MS Office.
- Asset Investment and Care
- Project Management
- Supply chain interactions
- Communication and presentation skills
- Demand Planning
- Customer service
- Supply Planning
- Inventory management
- Project management
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- As per job/site requirements, local travel likely.
- Should meet expectations on the Unilever Standards of Leadership behaviors relevant to this work level
is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to
drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for
our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We
believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and
drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in
every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes
you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we
encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we
can support you through your recruitment journey.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at UNILEVER Tanzania – Forestry and Conservation Manager