|Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita
Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an
international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with
operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is
situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania,
only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the
nearest point of Lake Victoria.
The company has its head office in
Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a
supporting office in Dar es Salaam.
Position: Work Management Planner
Contract type & Duration: Unspecified time contract
Re Reporting to: Senior Planner
Number of Positions: One (01)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
conduct planning work as a member of the Engineering wide team
accountable for the delivery of the planned performance of the
department with zero injuries at the lowest practical unit cost. To
specify the requirements for safely, correctly, and efficiently
completing approved work.
- Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma in Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in Automotive, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- GGML is an equal opportunity employer: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- At least 3 years’ working experience in Mining Industry and must possess the following
- Extensive skills and experience on working with mobile equipment’s as technician
- Extensive scheduling/ planning in Engineering/ Maintenance / Production / Process environment
- Experience in various ERP’s preferably SAP
- Experience with data collection, upload and download data sheet
MAIN OR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Execute the plan work element of the business process framework
- Review the work order and notifications daily and assist in prioritizing planning work/ to track upcoming work
approved work orders / notifications (within area of accountability)
for resource procurement and execution prior to the required by date
- Engage with the work execution teams to contribute to planning details from those expected to do the work
- Incorporate work execution team input into planning packages
- Obtain sign – off on work packages from accountable Senior supervisor
and escalate all critical issues that threaten the successful planning
of work orders for completion by their required date
- Plan work to minimize the impact on operating performance without exceeding the required date for work completion
- Specify resources as per BPF planning process chart (PL 10 – PL12) and initiate the orders
- Work packages must comply with applicable legislation, standards, policies, and procedures
- Develop and use standard work packages to improve the efficiency of the planning process
- Support the scheduling process by ensuring that all required resources are planned to ensure the purpose is met
- Liaise with departments on availability of equipment, tool, and material for planning purposes
- In the creation and review of work packages an understanding and recording of associated risks and control measures is required
- Actively identify systems and procedures regularly within the area to maximize effectiveness and efficiency within the company
- Provide, initiate and co – ordinate continual improvement of work packages
a work management process champion, will carriers service getting
accountabilities and Authority (initiator) with the following
responders: Engineering department, Service deportment, Process plant,
Mining Operations, Mining Support and Contractors.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Computer system application skills (Excel + word)
- Should be a good team player
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Should be able to develop effective working relationship across all levels of organisation
- Positive attitude towards safety and environment compliance
- Should be ready to work under pressure with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Be able to read and understand maintenance manual book
- Sound knowledge on health, safety, and environment issues
- Experience in using CAT SIS
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Please apply by clicking the APPLY button below.
the portal you will be required to upload your detailed CV, copies of
relevant certificates, e- mail and telephone contacts, names and
addresses of three referees. Please do not attach certificates that are
not related to the qualifications stated above.
- You will also
be required to upload a cover / application letter addressed to “Senior
Manager Human Resources, Geita Gold Mining Ltd”. Subject should be “Work Management Planner”
- If you struggle to apply via the link provided, please head over to our website https: //www.geitamine.com/en/people/ for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for jobs on our recruitment portal (SuccessFactors).
- You will be required to present original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
Applicants (those currently employed by AngloGold Ashanti) must have
their application letter endorsed by their Head of Department (HOD) or
Manager once Removed (MoR).
- Applications should reach the above on or before 26th August 2022 at 5:30 Pm
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
NOTE ON COVID-19 PREVENTION:
note when you are invited for interviews, you will be required to
present proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (Covid-19 vaccination
certificate) or if you are not vaccinated, please go for a Covid-19 test
and obtain a 96 – hour valid PCR Covid-19 negative certificate.
are also advised to adhere to all recommended prevention measures
including proper wearing of face masks and washing or sanitizing your
hands before you are allowed through Geita Gold Mine entry points.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! GGML
does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be
asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation
Unit, by calling +255 28 216 01 40 Ext 1559 (rates apply) or use our
whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates
apply) or emailing email@example.com or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Geita Gold Mining Limited (GGML) – Work Management Planner