Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|Vivo Energy Company|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at MDH Tanzania 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Dar es Salaam
At Vivo Energy, we are committed to the ongoing development of our people.
person will lead the Engineering Team to provide Vivo Energy Tanzania
and JVs under control with professional support in their field of
expertise in a cost-effective manner, ensuring that all operations are
meeting Legal requirements and Group standards and deliver the Business
To achieve the purpose of the role, the person will:
project management review, control, and approval over multiple areas of
engineering, procurement, and construction work for all capital and
assigned expense projects
- Maintain and improve the standardized
work process for effective project management, cost control, estimating
and project scheduling to enable management of individual projects and
overall portfolio performance.
- Lead and inspires the engineering team. Coach and mentor staff, including development of appropriate training programmes
- Manage allocation of resources internally & externally to deliver projects as per Business requests.
- Benchmark internal engineering deliveries to market best in class service/cost.
- Ensure cost effective delivery of engineering services through the use of fit-for-purpose standards, and practices.
- Lead the process for technical input to Supply & Distribution Investment Proposals and Post Investment Review
- Degree in Civil/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Seasoned professional engineer with proven Project management experience
- Experience with operations such as Supply & Distribution or construction
- Ability to deliver on time and against budget
- Strong Health Safety Security and Environment experience
- Ability to lead teams, to motivate and coach
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Closing date is 2nd September, 2022.
are Vivo Energy, the company that distributes and markets Shell and
Engen branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in
We operate in 23 countries across North, West, East and
Southern Africa where we have a network of over 2,000 service stations.
We also export lubricants to a number of other African countries.
on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and
their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding.
offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new
standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate.
Our vision is to become the most respected energy business in Africa.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy Vivo Energy Tanzania – Engineering Manager