Job Opportunity At ABT Associates, Ajira Mpya Tanzania ABT Associates,
Nafasi Za Kazi ABT Associates, Jobs Tanzania Abt Associates
Tanzania, United Republic of
Job Identification 102298
Locations Abt Associates, Dar es Salaam, TZ
Posting Date 08/17/2022, 04:56 PM
Job Schedule Part time
Scope of Work
Corporate Engagement Toolkit Assessment Consultant
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) East Africa Cross-Border
Health Activity works to support the following objectives:
1. Improved and digitized cross-border health information systems in cross-border areas;
Increased capacity of regional organizations to lead the development
and implementation of cross-border programs and policies; and
3. Strengthened regional and national financing, resource mobilization, and accountability for cross-border health.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
EA is looking for a consultant to support the documentation of existing
corporate partnerships that bring together the corporate private sector
and the health sector. The consultant will support this by collecting
and compiling relevant data through facility visits and stakeholder
interviews. It is anticipated that the consultant will complete the
- Visit health
facilities within identified cross border areas and collect information
related to health service offerings and operations using provided
templates and guides.
- Meet with relevant health stakeholders,
to collect additional information on health service options.
Stakeholders may include sub national health management teams, community
representatives, corporate management teams as appropriate by the cross
border specific site.
- Visit corporate private sector
partners which may include farms, manufacturing, extractive industry
that work with and serve cross border populations and meet with relevant
staff to collect information from them
- Arrange and attend
meetings with various cross border partners as needed. These meetings
are targeted to include community structures that work with cross border
- Participate in calls and share notes with the LHSS management team
- Provide additional support by completing other tasks as needed
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Number of Days & Period of Performance:
The consultant will be expected to complete the assignment in 15 days between September 1st September 30th.
The consultancy is based in Tanzania.
following deliverables are expected and should be shared as soon as
possible, rather than at the end of the period of performance.
Clear notes using templates from all facility visits, stakeholder
interviews, and meetings to be sent to Abt within 3 days of each
interview or meeting.
2. List of facilities/sites visited and
meetings held, including contact information, to Abt within 3 days of
each interview or meeting.
3. Copies of all records, reports,
policies and other documents that stakeholders share with the Consultant
should be shared with Abt within 3 days of the Consultant’s receipt.
Synthesis report or summary of data on how health sector in
collaborating/partnering with private for profit sector on services
provision to cross-border mobile and vulnerable groups.
5. Draft toolkit on how to engage private sector in service provision for the target population including financing.
Desired Consultant Profile
- Advanced degree (Masters or PHD) with over five years work experience a in relevant field
- Familiarity with East Africa member states health systems and health service delivery,
- Proven experience in working with private sector in the region including private health sector
- Excellent speaking and writing in English
- Excellent organizational skills
MODE OF APPLICATION: