Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a
fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of
TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being
small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and
committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s
economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
VISION FUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LTD JOB VACANCIES
Work reference no. 021/22
Position: Business Centre Manager
Reporting to: Regional Manager
develop business plan and annual work plan of the Business Centre and
ensure an efficient performance of the Business Centre to achieve the
To market VFT-MFB products and services & conduct market survey within the prescribed areas of operation.
- To ensure efficient performance of the Business Centre
- Ensures that the Business Centre meets or exceeds the targets as agreed upon the business plan
- Chairs Business Centre Credit Committee and participates in evaluating, approving or rejecting loans according to policies
- Oversees implementations of internal controls, audit issues and compliance at the Business Centre
- Develop & maintains good working relations with staff, customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing, Accounting and Business Administration
- Very good knowledge of oral & written English
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- 3 years’ experience Banking or Microfinance operations
Senior People and Culture Officer
Work reference no. 18/22
Position: Senior People and Culture Officer
Reporting to: Head of People and Culture
for Assisting/ supporting the Head People and Culture in facilitating
all personnel related issues (management of staff expenses, training,
talent management, & staff productivity) in accordance with VFT –
- Ensures annual staff training plan & budget
- In collaboration with HoDs develops and reviews staff update/training manuals/mod- ules
- Coordinates all staff induction training
- Prepares training calendar and report as appropriate
- Conduct training needs assessment, suggest training courses and advise management accordingly
- Works with the HP&C to coordinate Our Voice survey & reporting, monitors implementation of the identified gaps
- Plan and advise on staff team building events as Appropriate
- Any other duty as shall be assigned by Head of People and Culture
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- At least 5 years’ experience in a professional HR environment
- Member of the local institute of human resources management governing body
- Understanding and training in the local labour laws in Tanzania
- Experience with and proficiently in using Human Resource Information Systems
- Payroll management and experience in benefits administration is preferred
- Proficient in Micro Soft office applications
Work Reference No. 017/22
Position: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
main purpose of the Marketing Manager is to promote VisionFund
Microfinance Bank’s brand, products and services. The position holder
shall lead in the development of VFTs Marketing Strategy and marketing
plan. The Marketing Manager shall lead the development of innovative
strategies to significantly improve VFT brand visibility and appeal in
the market. The position holder shall ensure that VFTs branches are
located in appropriate places to increase client coverage and brand
visibility and that branches are well and uniformly branded to maintains
a compelling cooperate appeal to the clients. The Manager shall ensure
VFTs has a strong presence on social media, radio and all other
appropriate medias. Marketing Manager shall track and analyze the
performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and
ensuring that all marketing material is in line with VFT’s brand
identity. The position holder shall also be the key PR person for the
bank as delegated by the CEO from time to time. Ultimately, the position
holder will help VFT build and maintain a strong and consistent brand
through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the bank and drive qualified traffic to the front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee production and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Work with branch offices in identify the right location of the branch offices
- Facilitate the branding of the branches to maintain a compelling corporate appeal for the bank.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the operations department.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- In coordination with the CEO, manage all external communications for the bank.
- Marketing Manager Requirements:
degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. A
master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 5-year experience as a marketing manager preferably in similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Good public speaking skills
Chief Operations Officer
Work Reference No. 015/22
Position: Chief Operations Officer
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operations Officer (COO) provides overall leadership to VFT’s
commercial business and ensures that the bank meets annual business
targets as approved by the Board in the annual operational plan. The
position holder is responsible for the development, review and
Implementation of VisionFund Microfinance Bank Operations Strategy
including market development, product development, disbursement plan,
budgeting, people and performance management, risk and internal controls
management to reduce VFT’s Operational Risk. The position ensures
growth of the loan and deposits portfolio while enforcing compliance
with country laws and regulations. The position holder also ensures that
the banks products and services positively impact the lives of clients
through VFT’s social performance framework. In addition, the position
holder ensures that VFT work in close integration with World Vision Area
Programs in fostering economic development for low income
the management and staff of the operations department to ensure that
all branches and exceed the monthly and annual business targets. Mentor
and coach Regional Managers for performance.
- Maintain a high
standard of discipline within the operations department and ensure that
all managers meet their targets on an ongoing basis.
- Compliance with Banks Policies and Regulatory requirement:
the application of policies, norms and procedures at the branch level
and supervise that business operations are working according to
- Ensure that all identifies gaps in compliance
through internal audit and risk units are fully addressed within agreed
- Department reporting:
- Perform analysis on
financial indicators and provide reports for the CEO on these indicators
including deposits, channels performance, disbursements, and client
retention, growth of different products, and branch profitability and
- Provide timely and accurate information and
reports on a regular basis to the Chief Executive Officer and other
senior management members of VFM as well as other stakeholders as
required. These include VFM Board of Directors, Bank of Tanzania,
VisionFund International etc.
Branch network in ensuring that all business targets as approved by the
Board are delivered which include, Loan Portfolio, Deposits, Clients
and Revenue targets.
- Participate in Market Research in
collaboration with the Marketing and Product Development Teams to
determine the products and services appropriate for various customer
- Product and Systems Development
- Maintain and update the operations manuals of policies, procedures and norms annually;
the characteristics of the Loans, Deposit/Retail and other services and
make necessary modifications (with the joint agreement of the
- Financial Planning and Management
annual plans and budgets for the Branch Network and expansion,
incorporating input from management team and branch managers.
- Approve branch expenses within the budget parameters;
- Fulfill all other functions and duties within the scope and intent of the job as maybe required by the CEO.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
minimum of Bsc in Business, accounting, finance or related area of
study and minimum of ten years of senior operational management
experience, preferably in a bank or microfinance institution. An MBA in
business, accounting, finance or related area of study and minimum of
seven years of senior operational management experience, preferably in a
bank or microfinance institution.
- Experience in strategic planning, budgeting, operations, deposit product and systems development, and risk management.
experience with innovative technology and channels is a plus (point of
sale devices, ATMs, prepaid cards, mobile phone banking, internet
infrastructure and banking, etc.)
About our working environment & remuneration:
Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working
environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and
rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
their application letter, detailed CV’s with three referees, attaching
certified copies of NIDA ID, academic and professional certificates; to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
The position should be the subject of the email application.
The deadline for the application is on 02nd September, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that
it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its