in Tanzania 2022: New Job Opportunities at Total Tanzania 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
DAR ES SALAAM-MAFUTA RD(TZA)
- Under the authority of the Network
Operation Manager, he is responsible for a profit center that he pilots
with the support of functional and operational units (customer service,
maintenance, SFS, accounting, etc.). He is the main person responsible
for the service stations he handles.
- He spells out,
coordinates, develops and supervises the policies of the Network
Department with respect to:-SFS: shop, wash, maintenance bay, food,
programming and promotional operations
- -Reception of Products/ Service / Quality: Top service,
- -Hygiene / Safety / Environment / Safety of property and of persons
in interface with the maintenance unit, he makes sure that the operator
observes the contract terms.He studies, proposes and negotiates the
economic aspects of the contracts within the framework of their
installation, of their renewal or of annual renegotiation (working
capital required & Forecasted P & L).
- He controls and
wards off the financial risks by making a monthly check on the manager’s
financial health (financial situation) and analyzes the economic and
commercial performance levels (Real P & L).
- He proposes and implements the action plans required for optimizing results.
proposes and implements the continuing training plan for all station
staff. He prepares and proposes a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- He implements a competition and sectorial watch; identifies and characterizes possible prospects, analyzes the competition.
- He enrolls new fuel card customers and maintains the existing customers
conducts stock control and review all records pertaining to station
operations – manually maintained records + electronic (FCC)
- He ensures the stations comply with statutory requirements
- He ensures hygiene control at the shops is implemented as per TotalEnergies HACCP rules
Context and environment
- Portfolio of stations: 8 to 10 stations (a mix of CODO YD, CODO FD, COCO & DODO)
- Fuel volume:30 000 m3 / year
- Lubricant volume: 500 tone / year
- Non-fuel sales: 800 million Tsh / year
- Bachelor’s Degree in commercial fields with at least three years’ experience
- Autonomy, organization (ability to hierarchize events), strict approach, feeling for business and for customer service.
- Analytic mind, reactivity, availability.
- Ability to listen and communicate, managerial potential.
- Field man / woman.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Offer ID 61331BR
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Less than 3 years
Employer company TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.