Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
is a German logistics company providing courier, package delivery and
express mail service, which is a division of the German logistics firm
- Extract, review, and assess raw data from IBS for rated shipments that are due invoicing every week.
closely with IT to ensure that there are no defects with EFD reporting
and printing in invoices – along with ensuring a smooth weekly billing
- Support to ensure that all account opening procedures are
compiled as per the credit policy, this will include: Signed Customer
- Supporting paperwork i.e. legal documents
- Credit references checks Ensure that all IBS-related invoices comply with the relevant country laws and regulations
- Timely review and manage accurate customer information in CMD – database.
- Identify, report any possible tariff defects and adopt global country applicable surcharges to enhance maximum country revenue.
- Work closely with shared service centers to Ensure that all shipments are billed
sanctioned shipments are accurately reported as per the global
guideline manual Work closely with the management and commercial
department – to report, and project revenue data weekly and monthly.
- Manage top-line revenue by ensuring accurate billing with minimal errors.
customer queries, and correct billing errors through credit notes,
while managing customer query turnaround time (TAT) within 3 days.
- Support for internal and external audits.
- Perform and report any other tasks as may be guided by the line manager.
Education and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Goal and deadline driven
- High Level of integrity
- Willingness to learn and adapt their experience to a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Competent user of the Microsoft Excel Functions
- Good oral & written communication skills both in English and Kiswahili.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at DHL (Tanzania) Limited – Billing Coordinator