Mara Gold Mine Ltd
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Barrick – North
Mara Gold Mine Limited, 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Industry Relations Officer
Tarime, Mara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
North Mara Gold Mine Limited
is seeking to recruit Industrial Relation Officer to join and grow
their team. You will be expected to align to the Barrick DNA and to
operate within our mining assets with our best people teams. You will
contribute in a safe and cost-effective manner to achieve targets in
accordance with Mine Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures and
ensure daily targets are met.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- To advise the Company on all legal matters and particularly those which are labor in nature.
management effort and Strategies in resolving imminent industrial
disputes or any industrial disputes as they may arise.
- Implement and improve HR Policies and practices in relations with the laws of the country
- Provide expert and specialist advice to management on HR and ER and regulatory compliance
- Ensure that the company is always well represented at relevant forums, e.g. CMA and Labor Court.
- Represent the company in dispute resolution processes including mediation, arbitration and negotiation
legal analysis and risk evaluation of potential disputes and disputes
that are declared to determine the appropriate management strategy
and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations
practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee
grievances. Develops further training as needed.
training to Managers on IR Procedures including how to manage grievances
and misconduct, dispute resolution, chairing of disciplinary processes
and giving evidence at CMA.
- Represents organization in negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labor organizations.
with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memorandum of
understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
senior management on complex Employee Relations matters and on the
appropriate approach to effectively dealing with instances of labor
- Investigate employees’ problems and disciplinary issues
accurate records on IR matters and submit high quality reports as
required to management and other governance structures.
- Participate in various programs as identified in the HR strategic plans such as In reach Program
- Establish and maintain sound relations with trade union.
- Perform all other HR and IR duties as assigned time to time by HR Superintendent-IR.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Employee Relations, Law, HR or related discipline.
Experience and competencies needed
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in Mining Industry is an added advantage. Ability to maintain Confidentiality
- Decisiveness, Resilience and Resourcefulness.
- A working knowledge on Tanzania Labour Laws
- Results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication – both oral and written
- Strong Negotiation Skills
What We Can Offer
- You A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
Posting Date 08/13/2022, 12:49 PM
Apply Before 09/20/2022, 12:49 PM
Locations North Mara Location
Thanks for reading Industry Relations Officer at Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine Limited 2022