|KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Corporate Relationship Manager (CRM) – Arusha
achieve business growth for the Bank by acquiring new profitable
customers; and selling Corporate Banking products while also promoting
sales of other products and services of the Bank to increase wallet
share within existing customers. This incorporates prospecting for new
business as well as managing customer expectations to sustain strong
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Growth in business volumes, customer base and wallet share.
- Adequacy of personal competence to effectively perform Relationship Management tasks.
in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, and
tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment.
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of risks associated with KYC, AML and portfolio maintenance.
- Quality of management of customer expectations.
create and manage corporate banking relationships and ensure optimal
sells to all the customers being treasury customers, retail by way of
joint calls and cross selling. Creatively tailor products to meet
individual customer needs.
- Grow the corporate banking customer
base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to the existing
customers to attain high returns.
- To manage the customers
relationships to ensure retention by making sure that all the complain
raised by them are resolved within a reasonable and agreed time
- Monitor and ensure that there is no excesses that are not approved.
in close partnership with Credit team, Branch managers, Head Corporate
Relationship management, Director Corporate banking to ensure that the
credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared
in accordance with KCB and/or group policies.
- After consideration of individual case merits, recommend credit requests for approval to relevant authorities.
and provide leadership to corporate bankers in areas of expertise,
particularly in regards to provision of facilities to customers.
feedback to the unit head relationship management and Corporate
Director, or relevant parties in regards to facilities in KCB.
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s mission statement.
conversant with the KYC requirements. Undertake actions to ensure
compliance and report suspicions. Exercise due care and diligence in
ensuring all anti-money laundering and KYC requirements are complied
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Banking, Accounting or Finance.
- Three years of experience with similar responsibilities
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
Thanks for reading Corporate Relationship Manager (CRM) – Arusha at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited