|KCB Bank Tanzania Limited|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Procurement & Administration Supervisor
manage Procurement and Administration functions of the subsidiary and
ensure value for money in all purchases done on behalf of the bank.
He/She will mainly be responsible for managing all the Bank procurement:
Supply chain functions for the bank across the country; this includes
but not limited to all Bank Assets purchases, consumables, outsourcing
all the services and other administration related functions like
mailing, vehicles management and overseeing of the drivers. The
functions of this unit must align to the overall Bank Strategy by
ensuring, there is a budget in place, all stakeholders are engaged,
policies and procedures are observed, and the key aspect of cost
containment is adhered to.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
execute, and administer all procurement and administrative activities
in the department for diverse works, goods, and services
support and assist the Supply Chain Manager as well as advice the rest
of the business units within the organization on all procurement and
- To manage and co-ordinate the procurement,
Administrative and Administrative processes and to be able to use
established, transparent procurement policies and standard operating
- Plan and monitor the qualitative and quantitative of
work output, reviewing all procurements guidelines prior to execution
for appropriateness, completeness and accuracy.
- Work with
colleagues to maximize use of resources and streamline efforts,
considering cost containment factor, aggregate forecast of client
requirements, as well as procurement and Administrative trends, to
ensure efficient planning.
- Timely compilation of procurement periodic reports.
and monitor procurement and Administrative activities, both pre and
post and providing support to the implementation of works relative to
procurement and Administrative issues with an action plan chart.
the procurement and Administrative strategy including sourcing
activities which generate benefits and achieve financial savings targets
through insight and analysis of: budget spends and supply base are in
place to establish suppliers per the bank’s procurement needs.
- Supply markets to identify potential suppliers and market trends.
- Identification of internal and external cost drivers in the procurement categories
Development of savings opportunities and benchmarking of industry
standards and practices to identify quick win opportunities.
- Preparation of pre-Tender and tender documents in conjunction with key user departments.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Prepare and deliver on-job training for user departments in procurement in relation to techniques, processes, and systems.
procurement and Administrative solicitations in collaboration with the
substantive sections and originate procurement and Administration
documents, internal and external correspondence related to competitive
and direct procurements, Administrative and Administrative activities.
Carryout the procurement, Administrative and Administrative processes,
including pre-bidding conference, evaluation of bids,
post-qualification, and recommendation for award such as: Management and
process travel requisitions
- Invitee to the Procurement Committee Supervising the Administration officer on his/her daily duties
- Any other duties assigned to you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Administration, or any other related fields
- Professional Qualifications i.e. Public Procurement Regulatory Authority Accreditation
- Master’s degree in Business Management OR a Business Related Field is an added advantage
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
Thanks for reading Procurement & Administration Supervisor at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited