Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar
producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of
Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality.
Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill job vacancies position below in the Factory Department…..
Reports to the Factory Executive Officer
Core Job Description:
assist the Factory Executive Officer in efficient running of the day-
to-day operations related to electricity and instrumentation in the
sugar factory, the power plant, the distribution to irrigation network,
the export of electricity to the National grid and any new projects, to
ensure achievement of production, consumption and budget targets.
- Achievement of production targets at required efficiency levels abiding by safety, quality and environmental norms.
ensure sufficient development of staff, including succession plans, for
of all levels of subordinate staff in order to safeguard continuous
efficient operation of section in the event of any expected/unexpected
- To adopt a continuous improvement approach to
all aspects (Operations, Assets, People) of the section as well as on
electricity consumption and production over the entire Estate.
report to the Factory Executive on regular basis on the progress and
difficulties encountered by Heads of Sections (HOS) under his/her
responsibility to meet their targets.
- To support Factory Executive with necessary technical advice if and when required.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
demonstrate ability to Good technical skills, such as
rotating-equipment vibration analysis and ability to troubleshoot
control and instrument systems.
- Proven experience in a managerial role within a factory.
- Creativity and strong analytical skills to solve complex technical challenges with innovative solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and planning skills including exposure to finance/administrative aspects of a factory.
- Ideally some experience on quality standards, e.g. IS05001, 14000 etc
- Proven aptitude for people development
- High level of computer literacy including exposure to SCADA type systems and PLC’s
- Exposure to automation and digitalization initiatives in a factory environment.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or in any related fields from a recognized institution.
electrical (or relevant) engineering educational background paramount
(steam turbo alternators and ancillary equipment, operation,
maintenance, and control system).
- A combination of relevant
academic qualifications and experience working in Africa would be a
great plus, Sugar experience ideal but not necessary; relevant
experience in similar industry is vital
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
appreciate in advance receiving applications from interested
candidates, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and
if you do not hear from us within 21 days from the closing date, please
consider yourself unsuccessful.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Please send your application (CV and cover letter only) to Ms Gladys Muhesa, Human
Resources Executive Officer, by email on email@example.com by 26th August, 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity Moshi at TPC Ltd – Electrical, Instrumentation and Power Plant Manager