Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Sapphire Float Glass (Tanzania) Company Limited, 2022
Sapphire Float Glass (Tanzania) Company Limited Jobs
- Patrol commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other
persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or
property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS FOR A SECURITY OFFICER:
Safety and Security — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies,
procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or
national security operations for the protection of people, data,
property, and institutions.
- Customer and Personal Service —
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and
personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting
quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of
the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules
of composition, and grammar.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of
laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations,
executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
– 2 years and above
EXPERIENCED CASINO DEALERS:
- Experience- 2 years and above
- Must speak good English
- Women will be given more priority
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Dealers are expected to have complete knowledge and understanding of all games.
2. Chip handling – Chipping – Chip Cutting is to be performed to the required standards
Dealer should have a complete knowledge of the number of pieces of each
bet and the monetary value according to the table limit.
4. Dealers should have a complete knowledge of payment in pieces and monetary value if the bet is hit directly or partly.
The Gaming industry is a service industry and Dealers are expected to
be able treat all customers with the utmost courtesy, diplomacy, and
6. At all times Dealers must be polite and attentive to customer’s needs.
Exchange money for chips and collect chips for loosing bets and direct
winning patrons to cashier at the end of gaming session for payout.
8. To provide the information about rules of the game and observe players for appropriate activity while at the table.
Dealers should be able to perform conversion of cash to chips and the
addition of the bets quickly and accurately. All paperwork is to be
completed with close attention to detail.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
you may deliver your Application at 2nd Floor Palm Village,Mikocheni,
at Reception desk of Nightclub(KTV) which is opposite the Casino.
Your Applications must include ”Detailed CV, Application letter, Local Government letter, 2 recent Passport sizes, and Referres letter” .
Thanks for reading New FORM FOUR and Above Job Vacancies at King Casino Tanzania – Various Posts