Country Inn is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to take the
role of Communications Coordinator, based in Arusha Tanzania. The
Communications Coordinator mission is to oversee and execute the
Company’s communications strategies to external parties including
developing the brand image, monitoring press releases, company articles
and other related materials for business promotion and visibility. As a
Communications Coordinator, you will actively interact with existing and
potential clients and build potential partnerships through maintaining a
good reputation and customer satisfaction.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
will mostly be involved in the company Advertisement and Public
Relations activities, you are responsible to develop and foster business
through pro-active sales, advertisements, social media, mail,
appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also designing and developing
marketing and promotional materials for the company to drive measurable,
incremental sales revenue. This role also involves tracking and
reporting analytics on marketing and communications campaigns and
coordinating promotional events.
- Research and advise on effective use of Ad words.
- Organize and oversee advertisement on blackboards, table stands, and notice boards.
- Ensure that all promotional materials are aligned with company’s brand identity.
- Address and resolve any problems that may arise with promotional content or distribution of materials.
- Contribute to company blog or website.
- Prepare and distribute company’s newsletters.
- Manage the company’s customers’ contacts lists.
- Prepare employees for media appearances and interviews.
- Assist in redesigning company website as necessary.
- Organize and oversees promotional events.
- Represent the Company in various events and exhibitions.
- Research ways to reach a wider consumer base, either online or in print.
- Advise company directors or managers on ways to improve or update public image.
- Research and organize collaborations with social influencers and celebrities.
- Analyze company’s social media and online presence using apps such as Insights and Google Analytics.
- Maintain company presence on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Oversee creation of social media content.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Present social media analysis and feedback to Management.
- Distribute print and online marketing materials.
- Distribute promotional material on social channels (chats) such as Whatsapp, Facebook groups, Mailing lists.
- Manage company content on customer review and booking sites (OTA) such as Trip Advisor, Booking.com, and Expedia.
- Review third party’s online content relating to the company and offers updates where necessary.
- Design marketing and promotional materials for the company.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Edit all promotional materials prior to distribution.
- Write content for local newspaper, magazine ads or radio features.
- Serve as point of contact for media inquiries.
- Manage filing and storage of company’s media content.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate that they are:
- A Tanzanian National
- Familiar with digital and online marketing methods
- A strong communicator
- Highly motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Customer centric
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Outstanding levels of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Educated to college/university level in a subject related to graphic design
- A minimum of two (2) years working as a graphics designer and a sales and marketing personnel
- Proficient in creative copywriting
- A social media savvy
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Inscape, Gimp etc.
This role can be very challenging and demanding and as such, we kindly ask that only serious candidates apply.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are interested in the position, please adhere to the following instructions carefully:
- Submit your CV, in PDF format, by formal e-mail to email@example.com
- The subject line to your e-mail shall be: “Communications Coordinator – First Name SURNAME”
In the body of your e-mail, answer the following questions (max 200 words per answer):
- Question 1: How does your background make you a good fit for the role?
2: Can you give an example of a time an advertisement campaign didn’t
perform as well as you expected? What could you have done differently?
- Question 3: What are the most important performance indicators for digital communications?
Also send through Whatsapp (+255 763 278 481) two short videos (max 2 min each) answering the following questions:
- Video 1: What has been your greatest professional achievement?
- Video 2: What has been your greatest professional mistake or failure?
NOT include any other attachments. Rivertrees Country Inn will treat
all information with the utmost confidentiality and we will only contact
you if your application is to be taken to the next stage of the
recruitment process. The closing date for this application is 20th