Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH), 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Management and Development for
Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose
primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the
people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include:
communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria;
Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition;
Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as
Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in
partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of
Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC);
President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG);
donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing
partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations
New Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH) – MDH invites suitable
candidates to apply for the following posts.
regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled
persons to fill the following available vacancies below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Job Title: Regional TB Consultant
Reports to: Program Manager
Supervision: Supervise District Community Leaders Duty station: Ruvuma.
wa Kudhibiti Kifua Kikuu na Ukimwi Tanzania (MKUTA) is a
Non-Governmental Organization in Tanzania providing Community-based
TB/HIV health education, active case finding, contact tracing and
promoting access to essential treatment among the general populations
and Key and vulnerable populations.
Position: Regional Consultant (TB and TB/HIV) – One (1) positions.
through the support from Management and Development for Health (MDH)
seeks to recruit suitable candidate to fill the position of one (1)
Regional TB Consultant to oversee implementation of community TB
services in Ruvuma region, Tanzania.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Duties and Responsibilities
The Regional TB Consultant will be responsible for the following key tasks:
closely with RTLC/DTLCs by providing substantive and timely input in
the implementation of the Regional Tuberculosis and TB/HIV programs,
including reporting on progress vis-à-vis planned activities and
- Support identified CBOs that are basically implementing
TB interventions for capacity building in implementing DR-TB and TB/HIV
- Help the CSO/CBOs in planning and implementing community interventions
supervision and mentorship visits to CBOs as per need arise in order to
improve their capacity in delivering community TB
- Support capacity building trainings in implementing DR-TB and TB/HIV collaborative activities.
close liaison with national authorities and MDH, ensuring optimum
participation and promoting ownership of national authorities in the
implementation of the regional
- Review compiled reports before
submission to MoH and MDH and incorporate lessons learnt into the
decision making Coordinate the timely preparation of the quarterly and
annual work plans and activity schedules; provide input for the periodic
reports to the Global
- Ensure timely collection and provision of requested information for the quarterly progress reports
- Liaise with MDH and prepare accelerated workplans where appropriate;
Required Qualifications: (Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience)
Minimum Qualification required: :
Degree in Medicine, Community Development, Education, Sociology,
Project Management, M&E , Public Health and other related
- Preferred: : Master’s Degree in Public Health, Project Management, M&E and other social science related
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Extensive experience in supervision, monitoring and evaluation of donor funded health related programs
- Experience in preparation and analysis of work plans, reports (programmatic and financial)
- Extensive knowledge of the local health systems from the national to the local
- Demonstrated ability in managing teams to achieve health results
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with counterparts in other agencies and organizations
- Aware of and sensitive to working in multiple socio-economic settings and with multi- cultural/behavioral groups
- Proven leadership skills, as well as skills in facilitation, team building and coordination
- Ability to represent MKUTA programs in District or Regional level stakeholders meetings.
- Adequate capacity and experience in compiling reports/ report
- Candidates with who have worked in Global Fund Funded grants are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of
their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone
numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly
indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the
advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted to the Human Resource Director through email email@example.com by 15th August 2022.
DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested
candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at MDH Tanzania – Regional TB Consultant