|Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST)
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a Non-Governmental Organization, is a
social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and
reproductive health care and allied services. MST is a partner of the
Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie Stopes International
(MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide.
MST is committed to its employees, clients, children and vulnerable
adults’ protection, and has zero tolerance to any sort of harassment.
MST promotes a speaking up culture whereby employees work transparently
and are empowered to report any existence or potential existence of
harassment at workplaces..
MST’s mission is that all women and men in
Tanzania will have “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for an active & qualified individual for the following role below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
HMIS and M&E MANAGER
to Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Lead, the HMIS, Monitoring and
Evaluation Manager has the responsibility to ensure that data is
leveraged for informing, adapting, and strengthening programme delivery.
The role will span a wide spectrum of health information system
management (HMIS) and support, monitoring, and evaluation(M&E)
responsibilities including ensuring that adequate systems and processes
are in place for robust and high-quality data collection, monitoring and
learning opportunities are embedded across all operational channels.
The RME Manager will also ensure that the RME department generates
accurate evidence that is relevant and timely, and feeds into and
supports the organizations strategic roadmap.
Among Key Responsibilities:
1. Overall team management: oversee RME core functions
- Oversight of all data collection, compilation, and analysis for use by all channels, Marketing and Commercial teams
- With support from RME lead provide technical training and support to RME team.
Management and support of existing and new health Information Systems
(CLIC, DHIS, Electronic Health records) to ensure they collect data of
the needed quality
- Oversee the and support the team to manage the management information systems (MIS), with an eye to maintain high data quality
- Oversee daily support of MST data reporting systems DHIS2, CLIC, EHR to outreach teams, public health facilities and centers
in conducting data quality assessment and data summits aiming at
ensuring data collected is of the highest quality. 3. Implement and
design monitoring systems to ensure reports to donors and other
stakeholders is of high quality and delivered timely
in the development of project monitoring plan (PMP) for various donors
in consultation with the RME Lead, project team and other partners
monitoring and reporting of project outputs to donor on progress
towards targets as well as providing monthly feedback to project teams
and RME Lead and sub-partners on project’s performance
- Assist RME Lead to organize and coordinate the dissemination of project results to donors and other stakeholders
consolidated progress reports for the Management – including
identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in
implementation, and providing specific recommendations.
4. Ensuring evidence and insights lead to programme learning and adaptation relevant for strategy
that lessons learned from routine data analysis, strategic research,
and insight generated from the evidence to action team are shared and
used by senior staff, to make better management decisions
business development for new funding opportunity through highlighting
data and best practices; ensuring proposals have evidence-based theory
of changes; develop and review log frame indicators
- Support integration of evidence into programming through targeted capacity strengthening activities.
in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Epidemiology/ Project Management or
equivalent qualification from a reputable institution
graduate in social sciences/ health systems management/ monitoring &
evaluation or other relevant qualification is highly desirable.
Skills & Experience:
- 3- year hands-on experience in managing health systems EHR, CLIC, DHIS2
- 5- year experience in working for an implementation-focused organization
- 5- year working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation (essential), background in consulting role (desirable)
- Proven experience in designing and leading monitoring and evaluation systems for health programs
- Extensive experience in quantitative and qualitative research
- Evidence of managing large studies in health or economics is desirable
- Adequate knowledge of Statistical software (SPSS/SAS/STATA) and qualitative software
- Strong or advanced Excel user (including development of dashboards, pivot tables, and VBA programming) desirable
- Strong team management skills
- Strong communication skills (both oral and verbal)
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and in a highly dynamic environment
- Highly adoptive and able to work with partners and lead RM&E activities for programs implemented in consortia
- Successfully published research work as a principal or co-investigator desirable.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Mode of Application:
you feel that you are able to meet the requirements, and you are
motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV
and cover letter by email detailing your suitability and why you are
interested in the post, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
Plot 421 & 422 Mwenge | Kijitonyama area
P.O. Box 7072, Dar es Salaam | Tanzania.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991-4, +255 22 2702030-2
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Tuesday August 16, 2022. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) – HMIS, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager