Manager Payment System Support (1 Position(s))
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
To plan, organize and lead a team of Payments Systems Support Analyst
to deliver cost effective and efficient ICT level 2 support services for
all Payment Systems which are not Core Banking System
- To ensure
that they meet and exceed business and customers’ expectations
(availability, recoverability, security and continuous improvement).
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Implement and co-ordinate an effective Payments systems support
supervise, direct, reporting and administration of the second level
support team(s) on issues pertaining to Payments systems.
- Supervise, implement, maintain and improve performance of all Payments systems
incidents and problems to 3rd level support, follow-up & feedback
on the progress made for resolution, conduct weekly meeting with
Payments systems vendor to resolve all outstanding issues.
and conduct simulation of EOM and EOY runs in Collaboration with CBS
team in order to eliminate any unforeseen incidents for successful
completion of EOD/EOM/EOY batch runs.
- Maintain the Risk
Register and controls policy frameworks for all Payments systems
applications and ensure they are updated on an annual basis, engage
Payments systems staff in Risk policy implementation
- Manage operational costs; perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed solutions.
relationships with all vendors of Payments Systems and ensure effective
routine and emergency maintenance of payment systems with no or very
rarely downtime and interruption to business operations.
- Provide capacity planning statistics and periodic reports to aid in management decisions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Payments Systems domain knowledge
- Banking operations.
- Regulatory knowledge in payment systems domain.
- Compliance (AML, Fraud, and sanction screening) knowledge in payment systems domain.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 5 years’ experience in Payments Systems Support or Banking Operations
- Professional Certification in ITIL
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job opening date : 09-Aug-2022
Job closing date : 16-Aug-2022
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania – Manager Payment System Support