Impact (SI) Tanzania, 2022
Impact (SI) Tanzania Jobs, 2022
Senior Capacity Building Specialist
Senior Capacity Building Specialist, USAID Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Adaptation (T-MELA) Activity, Tanzania
Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We
provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity
building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across
all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and
education, environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked
in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies,
bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Impact is preparing a proposal response for a four-year MEL support
project to provide technical and advisory services to USAID/Tanzania to
meet its Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning requirements by 1)
strengthening the ability of USAID Agreement and Contracting Officer’s
Representatives (AOR/CORs) to perform proper oversight of USAID-funded
activities; 2) strengthening USAID and IP capacity and commitment to
apply evidence for activity design, implementation, and adaptation; 3)
strengthening USAID, IP, and government of Tanzania monitoring systems
and processes; and 4) enhancing the capacity of local monitoring and
seeking a Senior Capacity Building Specialist to lead the related
component on development of capacity of Tanzanian institutions related
to research and learning, especially in the youth sector. The position
is a full-time position for the duration of the four-year project, and
will be based in Tanzania, contingent upon contract award.
**Please Note: Tanzanian citizens are encouraged to apply.**
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
the component, including the development and implementation of the
activities related to training and capacity building in MEL.
- Develop capacity building plan for local research organizations working on development issues related to youth.
- Identify opportunities to support locally designed and driven research projects.
funding, training, mentorship, and tools to enhance the skills of local
entities undertaking locally-led research on issues of importance to
- Monitor improvements in the capacity of local organizations to design and undertake
- research and implement development activities.
- Support the publication and dissemination of any research resulting from capacity building activities.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a field such as international development, statistics, economics or another relevant field.
minimum of eight years of progressively professional experience in
developing and supporting capacity of organizations within research and
- Familiarity and/or experience on USAID Mission MEL support contracts.
- Experience leading training and building capacity in M&E.
with USAID’s objectives, approaches, and operations, particularly as
they relate to capacity building, as well as USAID’s Localization
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience supporting USAID-funded contracts in a similar capacity preferred.
- A commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive work and learning environment.
join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity
to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a
creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.