Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Jobs Vacancies at Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC) 2022
Jobs (AJIRA ZA UALIMU) 2022 Haven Peace Academic Ajira Mpya Za
Ualimu 2022, Ajira Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi Ualimu
of Peace Academy (HOPAC) is a faith based educational institution
founded in 1994 for children of missionaries but has evolved into a
Christian international school which has a diverse student’s population,
children of missionaries and full-time Christian service workers;
children of expats working in the non-profit and for-profit sector and
children of Tanzanians working in the for-profit and public sectors. The
institution is located in Kunduchi at the junction of Salasala Road and
Bagamoyo Road in Kinondoni Municipal in Dar es Salaam and is currently
inviting applications for a vacancy of a competent experienced and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
team player, adaptable and willing to learn with experience working in
multicultural settings, committed evangelical Christian, fluent in both
English and Swahili.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Storekeeper position in one of the key positions in organisation looking
on all general and department-specific, routine and daily store
activities including activities such as ordering; receiving, binning and
issuing; keeping safe office stock of materials and office consumables;
managing of school inventory; doing periodic stock taking and related
duties as required.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Ensure on receiving stock/materials, a Good Receiving Note(GRN) should be raised;
that, on receiving stocks/materials all are checked for damages and
discrepancies before being recorded in respective bin cards;
- Ensure all damages and discrepancies are recorded and reported immediately to the Supervisor;
- Ensure that stocks/materials are issued only with a proper authorized requisition approved by the head of the department;
bin cards for all stocks/materials and use of GRN and Requisition Note
are properly recorded on receiving and issuing respectively;
- Ensure that proper stock levels are maintained such as maximum, minimum and re-order level;
- Prepare weekly and monthly consumption report for all stocks/materials and submit the report to Supervisor;
physical stock-taking report every month end and submit report on any
discrepancy/damage found during physical verification;
- Maintain a Fixed Assets Registration for all inventories/assets in school and register immediately the newly purchased ones;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Finance Manager
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Should be registered with National Board of Material Management and/or Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply;
- Minimum of Diploma in Stores Management or Material Management;
- Minimum of 4 (Four) years of experience in Stores Management;
- Knowledge of Stock and Assets Inventory procedures.
- Computer literacy, including MS Office; e mail and material management software;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili languages;
- Good interpersonal skills; numerical skills and attention to details.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you are confident that you match the above criteria, please send your “Application letter and CV only” by e-mail to email@example.com to arrive on/or before Monday 15th August 2022, addressed to The Director, Haven of Peace Academy, P. 0. Box 70027, Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Haven of Peace Academy (HOPAC) – Storekeeper