|Coca Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Coca Cola – Kwanza Limited 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Reference Number CCB220804-4
Job Title Plant Engineer
Job Category Manufacturing
Company Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Mbeya
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting
opportunity in Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented
individual with the relevant skills and experience in Manufacturing for a
Plant Engineer position, which will based in Mbeya. The successful
candidate will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Drive the deployment of the CCK Asset Management Strategy in the Plant
technical leadership and support to the team in terms of asset
management strategy, framework, and technology to enable the
implementation of business strategies.
- Support the disciplined execution of standard work practices at plant level
- Ensure compliance to the Asset Care Philosophy and related Strategies
- Partake in the development of the asset care plan for the packaging plant, contributing suggestions and providing expert advice.
- Implement the asset care plan for the Packaging plant
- Ensure that asset care competencies are developed in the team.
- Ensure that asset care goals are incorporated into team and individual goals
- Lead the OEM SPP (Supplier Partnering Programme) for the plant and monitor Service Agreements
- Ensure Engineering Change Management Procedure adherence
- Exercise budgetary controls over the asset care requirements of Packaging plant.
- Develop the maintenance budget for the plant
- Responsible and Accountable for the overall reliability and uptime of Packaging plant and Maintenance routines.
the team in the provision of asset care and engineering support to the
shift-based production teams and Technical problem solving.
- Support packaging performance improvement
- Ensure that predictive maintenance techniques are implemented correctly.
- Ensure compliance to maintenance planning and execution of maintenance outage
- Ensure that Maintenance packages are updated and effective and that all Engineering changes are executed
- Verify that the maintenance systems are working properly.
- Review plant reliability to ensure equipment is operating optimally and to identify problems or opportunities timeously.
- Takes part in maintenance problem solving.
- Take part in and/or manage central office plant optimization trials or projects.
- Evaluate impact of new plant and equipment and sign off all plant modifications and changes.
plant performance data to identify opportunities for improvement to
plant performance, and initiates opportunity evaluation.
- Analyze plant failure modes and investigate causes for repeat failures to identify and correct root causes.
- Take part in evaluating continuous improvement opportunities identified by the production teams or engineering support.
- Develop and implement PIMs/POMs for each machine each and ensure corrective measure taken accordingly.
that continuous improvement is built into Packaging Engineering team
goals, and forms part of regular goal review sessions.
Team Leadership and Management
- Lead the development of team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members.
- Lead the team to conduct TRACC assessment, Competence and skills building (CAP).
- Entrench a high-performance culture by conducting regular team goal review sessions, one-on-ones, and performance reviews.
- Ensure training need analysis are conducted and training plans developed for team members.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Safety and Housekeeping
that the team apply proper safety and housekeeping procedures and
adhere to all legal requirements when carrying out their tasks.
- Ensure implementation of the appropriate CCBA and legislative policies (such as OSH act) on safety and housekeeping (5S).
all statutory and mandatory checks are part of the asset care
management system, are performed and all documentation completed and
- Ensure that health, safety, and housekeeping receive
appropriate focus through regular checks and audits, with appropriate
Skills, Experience & Education
incumbent should have at least a Degree in Electrical, Mechanical,
Industrial Engineering; Qualified artisan and 5 years technical and
leadership experience in a FMCG environment. Strong communication
skills, good leadership qualities, good analytical skills, and a
demonstrated high level of integrity.
are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and
externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever
possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be
considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that
this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Closing Date 2022/08/21
The deadline for submitting the application is 2022/08/21.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Coca Cola Kwanza Limited – Plant Engineer