Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|African Wildlife Foundation
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: Job Vacancies at African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) Tanzania 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
(Open to Tanzanian Nationals Only)
Job Category: Landscapes
Requisition Number: PROJE001078
Location Morogoro, IFKAR, TZA
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
more than 60 years, the African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) has been a
key player in African Conservation and sustainable development.
Wildlife foundation is implementing two-year USAID Tuhifadhi Maliasili
Project to sustain habitat connectivity in Kwakuchinja Wildlife
Corridor. The project is designed to build the capacity of future
conservation leaders to gain new skills and contribute to wildlife
conservation, as well as support local communities to benefit from
sustainable income generating enterprises. This includes linking
graduates to conservation leadership opportunities and supporting
community livelihood interventions that are compatible with wildlife
Under this project, AWF is hiring two interns as
part of commitment to expose Africa’s next generation of conservation
leaders to the challenges on the ground and explore practical solutions.
The interns will be stationed at Manyara ranch in Monduli district, in
Arusha region for a period of six (6) months, reporting directly to the
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
in all project activities, including preparation of meetings/trainings
particularly inviting the participants, designing and writing the
- Facilitate the participation of youth in conservation education and livelihood program.
- Consolidate cooperation between AWF project staff and youth groups to ensure effective implementation of activities.
the project staff on data collection and analysis for ecological and
conservation enterprises programmes including livestock breeds
improvement.Prepare a monthly report and update the line manager on the
progress of the project in the community.Perform other relevant duties
- A degree in Wildlife Management or any related field.
- Recent graduate Must be a youth.
- Have verified record participating with youth activities during his lifetime as a student.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet & social media.
- Be self-motivated with high degree of flexibility.
- Have strong written and verbal communication in Kiswahili and English. Local language e.g. Maa is an added advantage.
- Strong interest in conservation
MODE OF APPLICATION
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) Tanzania – Project Intern