Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|Tembo Nickel Corporation|
Tembo Nickel Corporation
(“Tembo”) Jobs 2022
About Tembo Nickel Corporation
Tembo Nickel Corporation
(“Tembo”) is an operating company formed via the Framework Agreement (19
January 2021) between Kabanga Nickel Limited and the Government of
Tanzania for development of the Kabanga nickel deposits in the Ngara
District in the Northwest of Tanzania. Under the Framework Agreement
terms, Tembo (owned 84% by Kabanga Nickel Limited and 16% by the
Government of Tanzania) has been formally established for the mining,
processing and refining of Class 1 nickel with cobalt and copper
co-products. Tembo is the Swahili word for elephant and represents
strength, community and longevity. Tembo Nickel aims to become a
sustainable, inclusive and responsible company supplying critical
battery minerals to the world.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Nickel is seeking to recruit a Project Director to join the Tembo
Nickel Project Team. This role is based in Dar es salaam with frequent
travel to site. The Project Director (PD) will be responsible for the
direction and management of the overall project, the implementation,
development and successful delivery. The PD will direct all project
management and control functions and will ultimately be responsible for
the overall development and delivery of the project. The successful
candidate for this role will report to the Senior VP- Project
- Ensure the whole project team operates in safe environment.
and lead the set-up, planning, development, implementation, and
execution of the project in terms of world’s best practices.
and manage the project studies i.e., Conceptual, Scoping, Preliminary
Economic Assessments (PEA), Pre-feasibility and Feasibility.
the project’s technical disciplines across the life cycle and manage
internal and external stakeholders to the successful delivery of the
- Lead potential due diligence processes on the project with financial institutions.
project team, complete with resources and structures that may include
technical support, project controls, project management, external
consultants, contractors etc.
- Direct, manage and coordinate the
efforts of various project and control managers to ensure that the
projects are developed and executed in accordance with respective
budgets, timelines and quality.
- Ensure that the project contributes towards the social, economic, and institutional development of all stakeholders.
stringent application to safety, health, environmental and quality
policies avoid harm to people and the environment and ensure compliance
with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Optimize project outcomes through rigorous contract management, claim management, risk and opportunity management.
- Direct and control the master baseline schedules for the development of the project.
- Manage the project budget and monitor actual spend and forecast to ensure the project does not exceed budget.
- Direct changes to the project that is ongoing if it appears that the project is not proceeding on schedule or on budget.
- Develop an alternate course of action for completing the project should the initial plan fail.
presentations to potential investors, business partners and company
executives concerning different phases and updates of the project.
- Optimize project economics by assessing different technical options, assessing capex and opex and project payback periods.
- Develop and implement capital projects risk management strategies.
- Foster a sense of team spirit within the projects department.
- Communicate well and relay information in a timely manner.
- Have good budgeting skills and be able to reduce costs without making adjustments that would affect quality.
- Know what is required for a particular project to be completed, and have realistic expectations as far as meeting deadlines go.
- Have good leadership and management skills.
Experience and Qualifications
Project Director should be a Project Management Professional with a
degree in either mining, metallurgical or mechanical engineering and
have relevant project financial and economic experience.
- 15-20 years of project management experience, specific to the mining, mineral processing and metals industry is compulsory.
Tembo Nickel offers a competitive remuneration package and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date is 10th August,2022
are committed to provide equal employment opportunities based on merit
and we do not charge candidates any fees in the whole recruitment
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Tembo Nickel Corporation (“Tembo”) – Project Director