|Hand in Hand Eastern Africa|
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Hand in Hand Eastern Africa-Tanzania (HIHEA TZ) is a
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) registered in Tanzania since 2018
with a mandate to operate in the country, and part of the Hand in Hand
Global Network. Our vision is to empower the society, especially women,
through the creation of sustainable enterprises and jobs. HIHEA (TZ)
currently leads field operations through two branches, in Moshi and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
organization works with marginalized communities in the areas of
economic and social empowerment using a participatory approach aimed at
helping people fight poverty and vulnerability. The Hand in Hand
enterprise and job creation approach is based on a philosophy of
self-help, providing training, skills and support to enable people
living in poverty, particularly women, to build and sustain independent,
market-based, economic activities. This provides for a higher level of
income for them and their families, which in turn contributes to greater
food security, better education for children, and increased access to
healthcare, improved housing, and overall improved livelihoods.
SUMMARY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP TRAINEE JOB DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATIONS
REF.NO: HTZ BRT-01/2022 (6) POSTS
position is responsible for implementation of program activities within
the assigned target areas and communities in compliance with
established policies and procedures.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create general awareness of HIHEA (TZ) operations activities in assigned areas of operation through promotion and outreach.
- Select, identify and recruit potential groups/members in accordance with the established operations policy.
- Mobilize, form and attend group meetings and ensure groups are cohesive and sustainable in line with HIHEA (TZ) requirements.
- Facilitate group/member selection, group formation and general group and member management.
- Prepare and submit daily, monthly, semi-annual and annual reports in a timely manne
consultation with the Branch Manager, collaborate with government
agencies and local NGOs for the benefit of both the clients and the
- Represent HIHEA (TZ) in the designated area,
including representation in local development committees; and
participate in relevant forums whenever nominated such as government,
community and other stakeholder forums.
- Participate and assist
in monitoring and evaluation including supporting field activities,
provision of data and information, adoption of findings and
recommendations, documentation of case studies, experiences and lessons
and adoption best practices.
- Create and nurture effective
working relationship with stakeholders; beneficiaries, local community,
partners, service providers, collaborators, relevant government agencies
- Maintain quality standards and ensure compliance with
policy and procedures in implementation of activities in the assigned
- Ensure proper documentation and maintain adequate records
for all activities through maintenance of proper and effective filling
- Keep assigned HIHEA (TZ) assets such as equipment,
tools and motor cycle in good working condition and report any breakdown
and damages to the Branch Manager in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
or higher qualification in any of the following areas: Community
Development, Social Sciences, Agri-business Cooperate Management, Micro
Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Business administration,
Commerce or related field.
- Minimum 1 year working experience on community practice, social development and social enterprises.
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of peri-rural development and financing.
- Passion and ability to work with marginalized rural and peri-urban communities.
- Positive attitude and high level of integrity and good team player.
- Demonstrated initiative, good and consistent performance.
interpersonal, public relations and community mobilization skills with
demonstrated ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships
and profitable networks, and
- work with people of diverse backgrounds at the local community level.
- Computer literate – good knowledge in MS Office applications an added advantage.
- Self-driven, and able to work with minimal supervision.
Good team orientation coupled with exceptional planning and
organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and follow
- Good communication skills and language skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Licensed and experience motorbike riders are encouraged to apply.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV, citing the Position and Reference Number to email@example.com on or before close of business by 17th August, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
PO Box 7152 Arusha. Tel. +255 27 254 7559
Giving Hope, Dignity and Choice.
Hand in Hand Eastern Africa (TZ) is an equal opportunity employer and
does not charge or accept any amount or security deposit from job
seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an