Senior Billing Analyst
You are responsible for assuring, capturing and accurate reporting of prepaid, postpaid and fixed services revenue streams.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- In charge of billing assurance on prepaid, post-paid and fixed services platforms.
Internal Control Environment (ICM) by executing controls designed and
approved by management to ensure efficient operation of billing
- Tracking offline rated revenue streams from mediation
through rating and ensure all CDRs are captured and included in a bill
- To support customer service with customer complaint related
to prepaid, hybrid and post-paid and ensure all complaints are
- Support finance department on month end
closing by providing revenue streams and responding to their inquiry on
any of revenue streams that require clarifications
- Follow up on billing platforms issues raised by auditors to ensure are addressed and fixed on time.
understanding of telecom network elements how they function and ensure
event captured at network level are reflected on billing systems
- Knowledge of carrier services (roaming and interconnect) to ensure proper billing is carrier out
closely with internal stake holders to ensure all issues identified on
billing platforms are addressed on time to ensure accurate reporting of
- Improve current billing processes and carry out implementation of new processes by focusing on automation.
- Implement analytical reports to monitor and keep track of sales and revenue streams.
- Any other responsibility that will be assigned by supervisor/Manager
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, engineering or related fields.
- Strong programming background, Data analytics and self-efficient in writing SQL scripts.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent Communication skills (fluent in English and Swahili)
- Team work spirit, ability to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
- Information Technology, Finance, Data analytics.
required 2-3 years in telecommunication industry, Experience in an area
of prepaid and postpaid will be an added advantage.
are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment
of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted
applicants will be contacted”.
Upload your CV to apply (PDF document is required)
End date to apply: 05/08/2022