RAN PROJECT SUPERVISOR
- Dar es salaam
- Fixed Term
- Contract of One Year
Efficient and effective supervise delivery of
Telecommunication projects within a specified scope, budget, timelines
and quality according to specifications following MIC policies and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
for the preparation of reports, records, and key performance indicators
required to manage costs, productivity, and achieve optimal
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and enforcement of safety policies, procedures, standards.
- Coordinates with installation teams to meet the agreed work schedule.
- Supervises Telecom implementation contractors on site and takes charge of generating deficiency report.
- Generates material order list and arranges for material delivery to site.
- Overall materials management and reporting.
- Coordinate technical site surveys, High level and Low-level reviewing and approval.
- Generates and circulate reports daily, weekly and monthly reports on project progress.
support for all telecom implementation activities, including organizing
site access, securing necessary approvals for implementation.
- Ensures that installation teams are working according to the Axian health and safety plan and policy.
- Ensures that installation quality and standards are met.
and management of site handover to operations including ensuring that
all snags/ deficiencies related to project installation are addressed
- Coordinate project teams communications and interactions with other domains such Operations, IT, Supply chain and Commercial.
project teams communications and interactions with other vendors/
contractors/ partners such as Towerco and other MNOs.
- Budget management, CAPEX Execution and reporting.
- Keep record of project risks/ issues, develop mitigation/ resolutions and follow-up their resolution.
- Participation in tendering process including preparing scope of work, selection process and analysis of proposals and suppliers.
- Comply to MIC internal policies, controls and procedures.
degree in Telecommunication/ Electronic Engineering/ Computer
Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering.
- Project Management basic trainings is added advantages.
- Knowledge of various project management tools is essential.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications, Civil and Power, and Project Management, Management.
- At least 3 years site rollout or project management experience in telecommunication industry.
- At least 3 Years Telecommunication or related engineering experience.
- Technical skills on Telecommunication networks.
- Demonstrate team working skills.
- Rich in Soft skills (Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, negotiations)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and Innovation.
- Independent and with good work attitude and decision making.
- Risk assessment and management skills.
- Project management and management skills.
are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment
of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted
applicants will be contacted”.
Upload your CV to apply (PDF document is required)
End date to apply: 05/08/2022